Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Participate in designing the AR10T.com Ultimate AR-10 Rifle! Based solely on the members of this site. The UAR-10 will be a true reflection of the design concepts wanted by this community.

REMINGTON R25 DETACHABLE SIGHTS WITH SCOPE?

• Thank you received: 0

REMINGTON R25 DETACHABLE SIGHTS WITH SCOPE? was created by NETO1978

I OWN A R25 AND I INSTALLED ON IT: A NIKON 6X18-40MM BUCKMASTER,A PAIR OF BURRIS XTREME TACTICAL EXTRA HIGH "SEE THRU" RINGS.

QUESTION:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO INSTALL A FRONT AND REAR DETACHABLE DPMS SIGHTS ON IT ALL TOGETHER INCLUDING THE SCOPE?

TKS.
14 years 4 months ago #2551

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by RandR on topic Re:REMINGTON R25 DETACHABLE SIGHTS WITH SCOPE?

I just bought the Burris Extreme Tactical High Rings, I really like them. But I don't think you have enough room on the upper receiver rail for sights. Second its my understanding they are just designed for lightning, not for sighting though. Tell us how they work out for you! Bob.
14 years 4 months ago #2553

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by ar10fan on topic Re:REMINGTON R25 DETACHABLE SIGHTS WITH SCOPE?

well i think it would be fairly easy to do i would look to troy sights my self i sure like there stuff and will tell you this the sight are diffrent betweeen ar 15 and ar 10s i would engourage you to look in to some heads up shooting without any type odf sights wat taught in military years ago i have won a good bit of money shooting rocks thrown in various camps but did not learn this on th ar ten so i will be practicing a good bit but it with both eyes open and more or less instinctive shooting contact leon measure in texas for the 411 on this he teaches it to a lot of boy scouts with bb guns it he is still alive would be wort every penny of your time and money
14 years 2 months ago #2967

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!