Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Participate in designing the AR10T.com Ultimate AR-10 Rifle! Based solely on the members of this site. The UAR-10 will be a true reflection of the design concepts wanted by this community.

Mag Pul

• Thank you received: 0

Mag Pul was created by dsc13

I have recently become a big fan of Mag Pul products. I think their MIAD grips are great. I have litterally tried dozens of different grips, and none put my hand in the better position than the MIAD. I have two of their PRS adjustable stocks, one on a 24 inch Colt 556 Accurized gun and one on my AR10T. I love them for the ability to put my cheek where it needs to be on both guns. I also have one of their colapsable stocks on an 556 AR, again I think its great.

My question is what about the rest of their products??? Anyone have any real world experience with their slings, or end plate sling adaptors?? What about this B.A.D. lever?? is it a good peice if gear or just more stuff that guys think is cool, but doesnt really belong on a fighting gun. Their mags have been great, at least for me any way. how about their back-up flip-up sights how good are they. Would really like to hear from everyone, espicially real shooters, guys who have used the stuff on a real two way range.

Dan
13 years 6 months ago #5762

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Parco on topic Re:Mag Pul

I too am a fan of MagPul. They don't make anything specific for the AR-10. I put a B.A.D. of my AR-15, liked it so much I wanted one for the AR-10. Finally found out that Phase 5 Tactical was developing one for the AR-10.... I just got one of the first ones today. You should also look at LaRue's products. Very, very nice. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. I have used a lot of their products. I am waiting for the MagPul MS3 sling to come out, will use it on a AR-15. I have a LaRue two point sling on the AR-10. Look at LaRue's Harris bipod setup. Hope this helps. :)
13 years 2 months ago #6669

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by Charlie on topic Re:Mag Pul

Parco wrote:But they do! They make a PRS specifically for the AR-10. In four colors no less!

Link here.

I'm shopping a PRS-2 for our HK-91 (LOP/Eye relief issue), but I'm tempted to chuck the thing and get another AR-10. I'm pretty happy with the stock stock (?) on the Armalite 10. If I ever get PO'ed at it I'll consider a PRS.

Charlie
"Yes officer, I know I smell like beer. I'm not drinking it, I'm wearing it!"
13 years 2 months ago #6671

Replied by Parco on topic Re:Mag Pul

Thanks Charlie for correcting me.... don't know how I missed it :( because my AR-10 came with it from the factory. MagPul PRS stock specifically for the AR-10. It is a very nice upgrade for the AR-10. B)
13 years 2 months ago #6678

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!