Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

CMC Trigger Install

• Thank you received: 22

CMC Trigger Install was created by MTM

Being left home alone all weekend I decided to go to the local gun shop today. Having recently shot the 300 Blk and noted how horrible the trigger was I was on a mission. I bought a CMC trigger and just for fun, a pound of H110 powder for the reloads. Installation was a snap. Actually, it took longer to round up a screwdriver for the pistol grip and a proper sized punch than it did to remove the stock trigger and drop in the new one. It really was just that easy. Minutes later the function check was complete and ready to pull the trigger to see how it felt. It was just as the description stated: single stage, crisp break at 3.5 lbs. it was, well...groovy. I think this alone will greatly improve my grouping. I haven't used any of the other major trigger brands but I can't imagine how they could be discernibly any better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NightForce
9 years 7 months ago #41849

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic CMC Trigger Install

Nice! I just ordered a Geissele G2S trigger for an old AR15 I have, I am looking forward to seeing how it works. The old one is rough! It is supposedly a budget SSA.
9 years 7 months ago #41868

• Thank you received: 212

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic CMC Trigger Install

The Geissele SSA is an outstanding trigger. The ALG ACT tigger is the best "budget trigger" available, a steal at $65
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
8 years 5 months ago #46544

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!