Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Geissele Super Semi-Automatic Trigger

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Re: new member

Just finished putting the Geissele SSA in my PM400, I can't wait to see what this trigger does for group sizes! :woohoo:
The difference between the SSA and the stock trigger is outrageous. SIG should be ashamed of themselves for putting that gritty junk in their weapon. :blush:
It now feels much like the trigger in my AR-10 :twothumbs:
As far as the install goes it took me longer to watch the video than to actually complete the job. I did have to loosen the pistol grip and rotate the safety in order to remove the stock trigger but it was a very straightforward procedure.
Even though my AR-10 trigger works fine for me I'm thinking a Geissele may be in the future for her as well, maybe a SD-E or just the SSA-E, can't decide if the flat trigger would be for me since all my experience is with a standard bow.....
Geissele gets :twothumbs: from me!
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 10 months ago #39988

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Re: new member

From the very first pull on a Geissele SSA-E trigger it was pure love. There's simply nothing like this trigger that I've ever tried so this is the standard for all my AR's whether AR-15 or AR-10.....they all have the Geissele SSA-E trigger system installed....
9 years 10 months ago #39989

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!