Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "Wanted" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

25 Round Magazines

• Thank you received: 0

25 Round Magazines was created by M3Power

Anyone have any Armalite AR-10 25 Round magazines up for sale?

I'm looking for about 4 - 5 of them...
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by M3Power.
11 years 4 months ago #14622

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic 25 Round Magazines

I hate to be the bringer of bad tidings M3 but so is the rest of the country. I don't know if you saw Armalite's thread but since the shooting in CT, there has been a MASSIVE rush on these items and so few companies make them for our rifles that it is a serious issue right now.

I'm short too but all we can do is either, what you are doing or, place some on backorder with companies that'll do that and hope for the best.

If you hit the link for Brownell's, I DO think they are still taking back orders at this time but it might be a little bit before they have them.

Good luck searching and if you DO happen to find any, let us know so maybe we can get a few as well.
11 years 4 months ago #14623

And by the way, Welcome to the board. :welcome:
11 years 4 months ago #14624

Replied by M3Power on topic 25 Round Magazines

Absolutely I'll post up if I find anything.....and...thanks for the welcome to the board!!

Yeah I've been reading/hearing the same thing - I've got a few friends in the same boat trying to get gear for their SCAR and P90 and they just can't find mags over 10 rds.

Maybe a bit off topic question, and I'm a novice relatively speaking, but lets say a ban like the one they're talking about in Washington happens....how long do you think it would take to push through if they were able to pull it off. A month? A quarter? A year?
11 years 4 months ago #14630

That all depends on how it is written and what date is set for it to go into effect bud. We are all as "in the dark" and "short on essentials" as you are right now and wondering the same things. All we can do though is keep talking to our government officials any way we can, pray and wait and see how bad it all turns out.
11 years 4 months ago #14634

Replied by M3Power on topic 25 Round Magazines

Ugh...and just when I thought my state (IL) was making progress by getting the CCW ban shot down. One week later the CT shooting happens and now all the insanity around bans and lockdowns starts up again...

Sigh...
11 years 4 months ago #14636

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic 25 Round Magazines

I wish my magic 8Ball would give it to me straight. I was getting all my caps saved up to do some major buying after the holidays, a few more magazines included and this mess has thrown a wrench in all those plans. Even reloading supplies are taking a hit and that is going to cut me real deep if I can't fill up my brass.
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
11 years 4 months ago #14637

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic 25 Round Magazines

My friends in the Iowa legislature are saying to watch for some changes in rules and regulations at the same time the "commission" gives the report in January. There are nothing like firm dates but they have been telling me the new administrative rules have been on the drawing board for some time and are ready to be implemented rapidly. These are all very pro-gun republicans so take the bias into account.
The only correct magazines for AR-10's I've watched sell on ebay were 20's and they sold at about $50 each with shipping, they were used.
Every single distributor and gun shop I know of has either closed shop or sold out of anything that fits in an ArmaLite.
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 4 months ago #14639

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by tankcity43 on topic 25 Round Magazines

Well guys i hope this will help ya out but i know a place to get your Armalite 25 round mags..
I just hope you can save me few more as i just bought 4 this morn and would like get few more in week. Lady on the phone said she has plenty. I think its a little gun shop just down the street from armalites shop. I dont wanna give phone number because what i ended up with was her cell phone that Tim at armalite must be giving out. Google Roosevelt Systems or Call armalite and get number from them, i dont wanna be the one passing out personal phone numbers.

YOUR WELCOME> save some for me.
11 years 4 months ago #14842

It figures. I need some but Christmas kicked our butts. I'm currently busted... :(
11 years 4 months ago #14844

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!