Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "Wanted" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

25 Round Magazines

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by tankcity43 on topic 25 Round Magazines

I hear ya, Xmas killed me to this yr, luckly i recieved money for xmas or i wouldnt said nothen on where to find them till i got mine. ha hope u can get some. She said shes not looking at running out but also she prob didnt know id post where to find them on here either so i bet her phone is gonna be ringing off the hook today.
11 years 4 months ago #14845

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic 25 Round Magazines

With that posting on here, she will be out by noon...
11 years 4 months ago #14846

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic 25 Round Magazines

I give them two thumbs up for not gouging! :twothumbs:

If I understand how things have been working when it comes to new regulations they will give at least 30 days till it goes into effect. The rules say 60 days but then why would the government follow rules that nobody pays any attention to. If this holds, us holiday poor may still have a good shot at getting some mags.
LIBERTY FIRST!
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by jtallen83.
11 years 4 months ago #14848

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by tankcity43 on topic 25 Round Magazines

I was happy to find out that their only $45 a piece. Sorry to say but if i was selling them right now they may be $60 a piece. Hats off to them tho.

off topic but anyone know if the ban does take affect and same ass last ban, would they only not be able to sell the striped lowers or will it make it so no parts to the AR can be sold, my main concern is im really wanting a new upper, and i did also get lucky in finding a AR15 stripped lower that i wanna plan building this next yr but scared i may not be able to get parts after the ban//
11 years 4 months ago #14852

What the ban will cover, IF they DO decide to use a ban (God help us) what it covers will only be known once it is presented and even THEN will still need to be approved before it takes effect.

Until then, it's sort of up in the air.

You could check details on the old ban that MIGHT give you a better understanding of what is possible but that still doesn't mean it will be the same thing this time around.

It's all just a crap-shoot right now so I spose it is all up to what any of us can afford before they make the decisions on it and just hope for the best.
11 years 4 months ago #14855

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by gunjunkie on topic 25 Round Magazines

I just now ordered mags from Roosevelt Systems and they still have gen 2 25 rounders left. 309-944-1744. There's a real nice, over worked, lady taking the orders.
11 years 4 months ago #14870

I just got off the phone with one VERY nice lady out in Illinois guys. She is a shooter and MAY even be joining our site very soon. She advised that they are in "decent" shape for mags right now and at least SHE is hoping the price will stay low but no guarantees. Once things start running out, her boss may very well say "raise em" so make your calls asap and be polite please. She is a very nice lady and by the sound of it, a pretty darn good shot too with an AR10 of her own. :)

(ps. I know our members will be polite anyway but ya know, googlers and all - no offense to all of our born N raised well mannered members)
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Sharkey.
11 years 4 months ago #14875

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by DSMDealer on topic 25 Round Magazines

Just wanted to register to say "Thank you" for the information.

I spoke to her today to place my order, and I must say it was one of the most pleasant phone purchases I've made in a long time.

Thanks again for sharing the information (I purchased 4).
11 years 4 months ago #14925

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!