Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "Wanted" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

HELP! WTB: Remington 514 (BR)

• Thank you received: 26

HELP! WTB: Remington 514 (BR) was created by 10before15

:busted: Hello all! I have been on the hunt for the last 12 years for a Remington 514 br rifle. This is a single shot bolt rifle that was produced between 1949-1970. It is a really short rifle with I believe a 18"-16" barrel. This was my first rifle given to me by my Pawpaw, and like many stupid youths I pawned it for a case of beer and a good time :banghead: . This a very hard rifle to find and I am willing to pay the price for it. I would sell my truck to have that rifle back in my hands and that burden of guilt off my back. So PLEASE check your safes and ask your friends. Somebody has this rifle just put away somewhere gathering dust. Most of the time this was someones first rifle, and I know it would be hard to get rid of. But I need it, not just for me, but for my boys as well. Ok, I'm done with the sob story. I hope you guys can help. :pray:
10 years 8 months ago #27936

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 153

Replied by mrraley on topic HELP! WTB: Remington 514 (BR)

Guns America

Gun Broker

Here might be a good place to look
"Attack the issue NOT the individual"

“Fix the problem, DON’T affix the blame”

"Prosecute the position, NOT the person"
The following user(s) said Thank You: 10before15
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by mrraley.
10 years 8 months ago #27941

Replied by 10before15 on topic HELP! WTB: Remington 514 (BR)

Thanks mrraley. I've been on those sites once a week. Its just nothing new has posted in a while. I had a chance about 5 years ago to purchase a new one IN THE BOX for $600 and passed :banghead: . Yeah, it was a little over priced, but damn it!
10 years 8 months ago #27945

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic HELP! WTB: Remington 514 (BR)

They are popular guns and I have found a lot of them 'SOLD', so getting one seems to be right place, right time, keep you eyes open and check the gun sites daily and you should find what you want...
The following user(s) said Thank You: 10before15
10 years 8 months ago #27950

Replied by 10before15 on topic HELP! WTB: Remington 514 (BR)

@mrraley-you have to the touch today! I found a really nice one on
Guns of America this morning. Now to see if it is still available.
10 years 8 months ago #27952

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!