Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "Wanted" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

WTB: Armalite AR-10 stripped upper and BCG

• Thank you received: 0

WTB: Armalite AR-10 stripped upper and BCG was created by Thorne

Lookin for new or used Armalite/Eagle Arms AR-10 stripped upper, with BCG or w/o

T
10 years 3 months ago #33289

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic WTB: Armalite AR-10 stripped upper and BCG

Those are hard to come by. I picked one up for my build by LUCK...stopped by a gun store "Under new ownership" and was looking for an AR in 7.62, he laughed and we joked about Obama being the worlds greatest sales guy. After some more banter and he noticing my hat that said Vietnam Vet he said tell you what, if you want to build one I may have something you are interested in.

In the back of the safe he had an Armalite AR 10 T upper complete with BCG and full float. He said this was off the books as it did not have a serial number and was not on the list of stuff he bought when he bought out the previous owner. He said he would give it to me for $400 bucks as it sat (it was missing any sights, but it was new and unfired...I bought it then and there, bad news was I embarrassed myself when I ripped the right front pocket off my Levis as I got out my money. Then about 4 mo later I found a guy who had an AR10T lower NIB from his build where he only wanted the upper and was mating it to a LaRue lower, so I bought that, no screaming deal but a fair price.
10 years 3 months ago #33309

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic WTB: Armalite AR-10 stripped upper and BCG

They just do`nt make clothing like they useded tooh, cheap thread they use now, them clothing manuufakchurz ouder be ashamed of themselves.
I had that happen a couple of times too, also too.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 3 months ago #33347

• Thank you received: 11

Replied by mardad on topic WTB: Armalite AR-10 stripped upper and BCG

Ihave an A2 stripped upper/ no BCG, with forward assist if you are interested.
ramadidave@yahoo.com
936-554-8848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thorne
10 years 3 months ago #33358

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Thorne on topic WTB: Armalite AR-10 stripped upper and BCG

Sorry, I forgot to mention ; A3 or A4 upper :ohmy:
10 years 3 months ago #33359

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!