Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "Wanted" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

WTB Sterling Arms model 400 MarkII 380 parts

• Thank you received: 102

WTB Sterling Arms model 400 MarkII 380 parts was created by MrMarty51

The safety lever on My Sterling Arms Model 400 MarkII S.S .380 cal broke off, common problem with these pistols.
If there are any known Sterling Arms model 400s out there, I would like to buy another one, especially if it is blued steel and a non functioning unit would be the most desirable.
I really would not need the lower receiver to save on transfer fees and paperwork, parts is what I am innerested in.
My pistol functions very well and never misses a beat, no matter how slow/fast I press off another round, it always has never had a jam, a very dependable little firearm as far as I am concerned.
It did take twice of adjusting the magazines lips to get it to be so dependable. A little trick that it seems few people knows about.
Complete or pieces is OK.
Reply to this thread if You know of any that may be for sale.
P.S; I watch Numrich for model 400 components.
Thank You
MrMarty51
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by MrMarty51.
10 years 1 month ago #35701

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!