Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "Wanted" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

Looking to get an Armalite Bolt and Carrier group

• Thank you received: 1

Looking to get an Armalite Bolt and Carrier group was created by Bob Downey

I'm needing to get an AR-10 .308 bolt and carrier group.
Any one have one cheap?
Learn to do things for yourself. Its good for you and makes you a better American!
12 years 8 months ago #8562

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Lee_AZShooter on topic Re: Looking to get an Armalite Bolt and Carrier group

Bob, I know this was from a couple of months ago, and if your still looking, Armalite just put their bolt carriers on sale yesterday. I just picked up an AR-10 for $200.00. Normally priced $257.00. Check them out. Lee
12 years 5 months ago #9315

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by Bob Downey on topic Re: Looking to get an Armalite Bolt and Carrier group

Wouldn't you know I bought one about a month ago. :sick:
Learn to do things for yourself. Its good for you and makes you a better American!
12 years 5 months ago #9319

Replied by Lee_AZShooter on topic Re: Looking to get an Armalite Bolt and Carrier group

Well that sucks. I almost purchased over the weekend but wanted to call them and find out about when my order would ship. That is when Glen told me to wait about 20 minutes as the Bolt Carriers were going on sale. Just got lucky I guess.
12 years 5 months ago #9321

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re: Looking to get an Armalite Bolt and Carrier group

Guess what! ArmaLite has the AR-10 Bolt Carrier Groups on sale today! $199.00 Day 2 of the 12 Days of ArmaLite Sale
12 years 4 months ago #9374

Replied by bozzchem on topic Re: Looking to get an Armalite Bolt and Carrier group

Well, now you can't get a bolt from Armalite. Anyone know another means to get one?
11 years 6 months ago #12565

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!