Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Take Care of Your Backs Peoples

• Thank you received: 188

Replied by LebbenB on topic Take Care of Your Backs Peoples

Excellent news, Marty. Here's to a speedy recovery.
RLTW
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
10 years 1 month ago #35849

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Take Care of Your Backs Peoples

Thank You Lebben.
It is becoming a bit boring, laying, setting and walking.
I am glad there is forums to visit.
The doc. has Me on a 10 pound restriction so I wo`nt open the vault to haul out any firearms. Now that Mine friens really does suck. :whip: :cowboy: :sharkey:
OH well, the back is feeling better with each day, where the incision was made.
Someone asked Me why they did`nt go labroscopic, I do`nt know, except for maybe the nerve was too close and a bit more precision was needed.
It really does`nt matter to Me which method they used, because, the pain is gone, and that is all that matters.
I do have the High Standard Supermatic Military Trophy pistol I could get out and clean, but, I readed through the instructions and there is some very explicit steps that needs to be accomplished and I do`nt quite understand that portion, so, I have a gunsmith friend, that I run to when I need an FFL, and I know He will know the procedure and prevent Me from damaging the pistol.
Now, the problem is, I aint supposed to ride, or drive, a vehicle for two to three weeks, Doc. preffered the three. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
These things too shall pass.
One of My goals is to quit smoking and get back into a condition that I can strap on a back pack and march through the hills without becoming winded. A long road there for sure. :I-agree: and I doo tooo. :cheers: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
OKOKOK, I`ll give You guys a bit of relief for a little while.
I need to walk for a while, then it will be :sleep: time.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akai
10 years 1 month ago #35867

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Take Care of Your Backs Peoples

:nicethread:
This is the reason that I haven't been very active with the site for the last 12 weeks or so!
3 compressed disc right below the shoulder blades, with 2 fusing together and about a 4mm bone spur pointing in and 4 bulging in that S1 -L5 range, the pain has now been isolated to those little Facets where the nerves run around I believe :pray: also that I'm about done with all this and get back to normal whatever that is, like 24-7 pain has been no fun.
Sometimes with the events and problems I see and have seen in this world I'm starting to believe that this might just be Hell :mad: But then I look around at the sun sets and rises and how beautiful they are and yes I'm always up to see both and the things I have been blessed with family, friends and such so I guess its not to bad and still could be a lot worse :usa:
AKAI
9 years 10 months ago #41029

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Take Care of Your Backs Peoples

I have a severe Stenosis of the L4, L5, and S1. Got the good word from the Neurosurgeon last week that surgery will not be necessary at this time, if ever. Thanks to my timely purchase of an Inversion table, which has worked wonders for me. Don't know if it would help upper back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akai
9 years 10 months ago #41032

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Take Care of Your Backs Peoples

Yep tried that! Didn't help me, so far the injections the doc did yesterday seem to be working
so I'm very happy, now to decide what the somewhat, most long lasting solution will be. Burning the nerves, injections, implant with chip to control nero receptors block, ect. All I know is I finally found a doc not just wanting to pump ya up with drugs, hate em! It's been along 5yrs, that I've been dealing with this.
AKAI
9 years 10 months ago #41039

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!