Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

What do you do to keep in shape?

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic What do you do to keep in shape?

:thumbs: If you own a Go Pro, wear it and share it! They are surfing today on Stoney Point north of Duluth. I believe they have a web cam mounted there.
9 years 5 months ago #43251

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic What do you do to keep in shape?

By the way, how about a gimbal tripod mount to attach an AR10 to paddle and Surf boards. That would be Epic!
:dance:
9 years 5 months ago #43252

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic What do you do to keep in shape?

Have Go Pro will post , it will be first person only. I don't have a professional camera man following me around. Working on a board mount , and helmet mount right now got tried of having it ripped off in the surf. Not enough good storms.
9 years 5 months ago #43272

• Thank you received: 22

Replied by MTM on topic What do you do to keep in shape?

I go to a place called Orange Theory Fitness. Group of folks of all ages and levels of fitness get abused for an hour by a trainer. Heart rate averages about 140 and at 75% or higher work rate. Reckon that's not too bad for being nearly 60 . I pay the toll for it sometimes. Last week we did about 150 push-ups over the course of the hour workout. Three days later I still had trouble feeding myself...couldn't bend my arms.
9 years 5 months ago #43273

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!