Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

New AR-10 Owner has questions

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by JeffSavannah on topic Re: New AR-10 Owner has questions

I wrote:
You replied:
12 years 2 months ago #10371

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by JeffSavannah on topic Re: New AR-10 Owner has questions

It's odd that he said that is "not a standard build for us" when in fact they have the exact build and item code online, though "out of stock". It must be that it is rare one is ordered and he doesn't realize it's offered on the website, specific to the NM trigger. Oh well, I figured that was a custom order with those mags... your lucky the gun dealer was either wanting to dump it at a loss, or just didn't realize those extra mags were included with the order as well. Nice rifle, good deal, happy for you.

www.armalite.com/ItemForm.aspx?item=10A4...aa-aea0-49488ec48776
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by JeffSavannah.
12 years 2 months ago #10372

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by novabrk0 on topic Re: New AR-10 Owner has questions

I agree.

I think AR models on the ArmaLite website that are "out-of-stock" would need to be ordered by your AFF before they would be manufactured.

Also, as you point out, in my situation the 2 extra 20-round magazines inside the factory sealed box proves it was a special order
12 years 2 months ago #10373

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by pumpsmd on topic Re: New AR-10 Owner has questions

FYI, I just picked my AR-10 a couple of weeks ago and it is identical. I ordered it from Palmetto State Armory and got a heck of a deal-new rifle. $1308 delivered to my local FFL. It came equipped with the quad rail fore grip, 2-20, 1-10 round mags, sling and a Plano rifle case.

I have not had a chance to fire it as I am still researching the type of scope and bipod to install. Learning alot from the forum.

Thanks, Pumpsmd
11 years 8 months ago #12104

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!