Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

DPMS vs Armalite? and recoil.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:DPMS vs Armalite? and recoil.

Would a gas-buster charging handle help with this issue. I was told, that using one without using a suppressor can cause cycling issues.
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 11 months ago #1438

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:DPMS vs Armalite? and recoil.

Nooooooooooooooo, who ever is come up with that is double parked in the out house. A charging handle manualy cycles the action only. Gas buster means you got charged more money.
14 years 11 months ago #1440

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:DPMS vs Armalite? and recoil.

I hate to say it, that is what armalite told me when I inquired about one, they come stock on the super sass to help divert the gas flow out to the side instead of in to the receiver. I eventually want to put a suppressor on, I called them about it and asked if I could put one on, they told me that it would cause cycling problems without the suppressor on. That's what they told me. My BAD.
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 11 months ago #1442

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:DPMS vs Armalite? and recoil.

MSH wrote:
The recoil of my 16" is scarcely notiable with a PWS FSC30 compensator on the front. Everyone who has shot it noted the light recoil for a .308, comparing it to that of a .223 at worst. There is more muzzle blast, but I've gotten used to it quickly.

I had a chance to fire a 20" (T), and noticed it did have more recoil, but compared to my Mosin Nagant M91/30, it still didn't bother me much.
14 years 11 months ago #1448

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by smvm_mac_daddy on topic Re:DPMS vs Armalite? and recoil.

MSH, that helps me in figuring out which make to purchase when I finally get to it. That's pretty messed up.
As far as voids are concerned, is it what one would expect it to be: the standard "if you disassemble, change, alter, machine, or look at the firearm wrong, don't expect us to help"?
14 years 11 months ago #1449

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I'm on the other computer now but I photo copied tha Armalite letter into pictures for all to see on their mistakes.MSH
14 years 11 months ago #1452

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

The pitcure of the Armalite is not readable so we'll try something else.MSH
14 years 11 months ago #1455

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!