Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

The Armalite AR10 Book by Sam Pickula

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:The Armalite AR10 Book by Sam Pickula

It was in Arizona, a lady selling books. She's at all the major shows with a big ton of books.
14 years 7 months ago #2009

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by pizzigri.10 on topic Re:The Armalite AR10 Book by Sam Pickula

I am!
40 $ would be OK...
Can you please elaborate on quality of the reproduction (color? resolution? are pages printed on a single side or both? etc)?
of course, as a collector, I undoubtely would prefer the original, but, if it is unavailable...

I am having problems with the website, was a PITA to register and still I am struggling to log in, so please reply to the post.
14 years 6 months ago #2106

Replied by ARMILITE1015 on topic Re:The Armalite AR10 Book by Sam Pickula

The original book contained no color photo's what so ever. The copies are printed on both sides and they are as good or better than the book. The pages are punched out with holes so you could put this in a binder. There are rings included so as to keep the pages together. Every thing in the book is their other than the inside cover and the back and back inside cover. The outside cover is provided and it and the back cover page are printed on heavier paper than the rest of the book.
14 years 6 months ago #2108

Replied by pizzigri.10 on topic Re:The Armalite AR10 Book by Sam Pickula

OK...
it's been a while trying to find this book, and I believe it'll be REAL difficult to get it original, at a decent price anyway.

40$ is OK, then, how do I pay?
Maybe PayPal?
How do I get a contact?

BTW, the newsletter you referred to, are they digital or paper? I would be also interested in a photocopy...

thanks
Franco
14 years 6 months ago #2109

Replied by ARMILITE1015 on topic Re:The Armalite AR10 Book by Sam Pickula

EMAIL ME AT

armilite10@yahoo.com
Thanks Curt
14 years 6 months ago #2110

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by ZEEK62 on topic Re: The Armalite AR10 Book by Sam Pickula

IM INTERESTED IN THE BOOK WHAT DOES IT COVER? IM TRING TO LEARN ABOUT MY NEW AR 10 308 RIFLE 20 INCH BARREL PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT THE BOOK MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS ZEEK62@AOL.COM PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU CAN ON THE BOOK IM GETTING MY RIFLE BACK FROM ARMALITE ON FRIDAY AND I CANT WAIT TO TRY OUT ALL MY NEW AD ONS AND UPGRADES THANKS SKIP
11 years 10 months ago #11848

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!