Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Carbine 6-Position Stock

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Policeman on topic Re:Carbine 6-Position Stock

Of course the dealer who put it together said " I have 36 yrs experience with building AR's and I personally build each one to perfection" . My reply was well I guess in your rush to make a dollar you FUBARRED me because now I have to wait for several more weeks to get a completed Armalite receiver for dealer price if I can even find one at regular price.

The picture looking down on the stock was taken with the front of the receiver on a straight line. So you can see its not a straight line all the way through.

Po-Po
15 years 5 months ago #643

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Policeman on topic Re:Carbine 6-Position Stock

Well after much thought, consideration and soul searching. I removed the castle nut. I found not a crossthreaded reciever (thank GOD) but the backer plate was bent. I put it on a flat surface and it was still sticking out. Sooooo after replacing it. I have a straight stock again. YEA!

Lonestar Whole sale worked out something on the parts kit and now I don't have to wait several weeks to get my lower. Now I can start hoarding parts for an upper half. I need a few magazines too. (like who doesn't)

Po-Po
15 years 5 months ago #691

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:Carbine 6-Position Stock

Gratz, glad to hear that worked out alright!
15 years 5 months ago #695

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!