Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Idea.....

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Idea.....

Hey, being you own a couple I thought you would welcome the thought... ;) :dry: :whistle:
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 2 months ago #3052

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by RandR on topic Re:Idea.....

Sorry BMS, There are plenty of AR-15 specific sites, I don't think it needs to be an official part here. I don't think anyone should be prevented from discussing them, but keep the focus AR-10. I know it has been mentioned by a couple of our member's that "we" have something better here. Lets not attract member's that really don't share our primary interest. My 2 cents. Thanks.
14 years 2 months ago #3057

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Re:Idea.....

BMS-yes I own a few ar15's, but I like the focus and dedication to purpose of this site. I have learned more about the AR10 on this site than all the others put together.Hate to see it get sidetracked by taking on the other stuff.
14 years 2 months ago #3060

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Idea.....

Well that all being said, I guess we can scrap this idea....
I just thought it would make for a nice sub topic, but you gentlemen are correct, it would take alot of monitoring to make sure we didn't become overwhelmed with non believers.... :lol:
Thank for the input....I guess the boss can read the opinions from the group and find out how much we love our home, and you guys are right...we do have something unique here, I retract my entry of the subject....thanks again B)
I might have to get with Mlotz and see if we can post a link or two, see what he thinks....I know of one that is nice and the people are cool...even got some to join here.... ;)
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 2 months ago #3063

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by TriggerTime on topic Re:Idea.....

Well, looks like I got here to late :( . But I'll still put in my .02's worth. I like this site just like it is. Mostly techinical and not a lot of just chit-chat. There are plenty of the 15 sites if I want that.
BMS invited me to join here and I thank him for that. Just keep what we have please.
14 years 2 months ago #3064

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!