Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

"The Black List"

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:"The Black List"

Knight was over heard at a show by some of my SF troops saying that everything the public got was 2nds and he didn't care because of all his contracts. Armalite has treated the public awfull over the years and has left timing pins out of the 243 barrels and sent me a letter saying that it was my fault for finding it. I show the students the letter every class. Lepoulds VP was an anti gun once and they screwed all the people that have Dick Thomas's redicals put in them. Hart Barrels sent my students some bad barrels and that was a mess getting that straitened out. FN has been pencil whipping the 249 Saw on cycle rate of fire. Winchester is hard to deal with. We had a 223 heavy barrel that they used the 308 chamfer on the chamber and we was told that was impossible but that was unsupported chamber area on the head of the case. I shot benchrest with the VP of Browning and also barreled some of his guns, he was also over Winshester. Winchesters head eng called me and explained his butt was raw meat. They did a massive recall. There is a barrel maker in AZ that makes good stuff but his attitude has lost him tons of business. Its just as bad with some of the big companys as the little ones. The thing is if they had the attitude of fixing any mistake rather than doing this crap year in and year out that wouldn't bother me but deciding one day to fix things after years of BS don't fly with me. They want to act like that they can go of shore because someone will fill the spot.MSH
14 years 1 month ago #3257

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:"The Black List"

Dam M, when you come out, you come out swinging HARD.... :lol: B)
You know that sometimes make one think about it all in general....I mean I know things happen, it's Murphy's law-if something can go wrong, it will, but I think it all depends on how they address the situation and strive to correct it.....OK except for KAC, he is just an ASS... :P
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 1 month ago #3259

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by TriggerTime on topic Re:"The Black List"

I think that a "black list" can have some good points, but I would rather have a "Good" list of the companies that the members have used. And maybe a reason that they liked dealing with them.
Personally I would rather focus on the positive :) rather than the negative.:( I work in trucking and get to listen to all of the negative points of view I care to. Truck drivers can do some whining now :dry: .
Just my .02. Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by TriggerTime.
14 years 1 month ago #3260

Trigger....go to the forum page....Look for the "A List".
Of Course we are going to have both my friend....Ying and Yang...Salt and Pepper....and so on..... :lol: ;)
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 1 month ago #3262

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by TriggerTime on topic Re:"The Black List"

Thanks BMS. I continued reading through the forum and saw that you had started the "A" list topic and was coming back to edit my post. Don't know why I would even doubt you about putting up an equal oppertunity site.

TT
14 years 1 month ago #3263

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:"The Black List"

Approach is everything, a good value and deal for your customer is a good deal for you the customer comes back. BMS your as bad is I am, we pay for a product and expect it to work. You got to find a better lock for my cage. The SF guy was the Inspector General at Bragg and that was a flag upside down if you see issue there.MSH
14 years 1 month ago #3264

MSH...."You got to find a better lock for my cage."

I will get the welder..... :woohoo: :lol: B)
BMS

14 years 1 month ago #3265

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!