Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× To enter contests on AR10T.com you must be a registered member and successfully submit a poll vote for the option which enters you in the contest. No trivia or special skills required although some may have technical glitches we do our best to resolve them.

ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

• Thank you received: 0

ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK was created by Spammer

PLEASE HELP ME WIN THIS MOSSBERG 500 ALL I NEED IS A CLICK TO THIS LINK , EVERY CLICK IS A VOTE FOR ME THANKS IN ADVANCE

www.armslist.com/?utm_source=c000018&utm...utm_campaign=p020057
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by mlotziii. Reason: changed link to mine :) -mlotziii
12 years 3 weeks ago #10806
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Bob Downey on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

B) Good Luck!
You are #8 with 129 to your credit.
Learn to do things for yourself. Its good for you and makes you a better American!
12 years 2 weeks ago #10817

Replied by Spammer on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

12 years 2 weeks ago #10819
  • Thank you received: 212

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

Call me an azz, but this guy is spamming a crap load of gun forums with this request.
He is not contributing, just signing up and asking for your vote,.......
kinda like a politician!

Will NOT vote for this guy!
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by faawrenchbndr. Reason: spelling/typing
12 years 2 weeks ago #10820

Replied by Bob Downey on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

:laugh:
So what?
At least he had the decency to say thanks.
Thats more than I got from other Politicians.
If he is canvasing so he can score a mossberg at least its for an honorable cause.
As for making a contribution?
Not everyone here contributes, some just read and learn.
Others just get on a soap box and preach to their choir.
I better get down from here before I fall. :lol:
Learn to do things for yourself. Its good for you and makes you a better American!
12 years 2 weeks ago #10827

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

Don't bite my head off,........
Or is it not ok to post one's opinion here?!
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
12 years 2 weeks ago #10830

:(
I wasn't trying to bite your head off faawrenchbndr.
I used some friendly emoticons hoping to indicate that I posted what I did in a light hearted manner. Perhaps your browser did not display them.
Please accept my apology if you thought I was being too rough on you.
I will support our brethren if they can gain something cool at no expense or harm to me though.
12 years 2 weeks ago #10832

No harm no foul Bob'

For some reason the smilies were disabled........so I missed that.
Difference of opinion I guess, I just don't care for spammers &
solicitors.

My apologies,.........bad start for a newbie? :whistle:
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
12 years 2 weeks ago #10833

Replied by Spammer on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

faawrenchbndr i am not a spammer or a solicitor :huh: , i am not trying to get anyone's emails or sell anything :unsure: , i figure if i want to win a gun what better place to ask for help, from people that love guns as much as i do,.. :P i figure its a good cause because im bringing (armslist) a great website to peoples attention also giving everyone else the chance to win aswell :) :woohoo: like bob said "Not everyone here contributes, some just read and learn.
Others just get on a soap box and preach to their choir."" i happen to be one of thoas read and learn guys and tend to ask for help when i need, as for the politics go im not a big fan of anyone running :P AMERICA CAN I HAVE YOUR VOTE ;) ,... thanks again bob for helping out a fellow brother B)
12 years 2 weeks ago #10834
  • Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

I'm sad that you're stealing my votes!

I have no problem with someone posting a link but I'd appreciate stuff like this only coming from active members of the site.

It does come across the wrong way when someone has 4 posts on the site and all 4 are from this thread.

We are a pretty tight knit group and all we know about you is you want to win a mossberg 500
12 years 2 weeks ago #10835

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!