Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× To enter contests on AR10T.com you must be a registered member and successfully submit a poll vote for the option which enters you in the contest. No trivia or special skills required although some may have technical glitches we do our best to resolve them.

ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

• Thank you received: 212

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

Good luck with the contest, but you will not get a vote from me.
It's VERY clear you joined here ONLY to pimp your user id for the contest.

Tap dance all you like, but I call an ugly baby, an ugly baby!
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
12 years 2 weeks ago #10837
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Spammer on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

im sorry your sad, but it is a contest, your more than welcome to post your link in this thread, and id be more than happy to vote for you :) ,.. i dont understand why everyone is getting bent out of shape,.. if you want to know me ask, like i said in my last post im not the type of guy to just sit around and bullshit,.. i read and learn, and if i possibly need help on something ill ask at that time,. one hand washes the other if you dont want to vote then dont just let me know so i know not to help you in the future ;) simple as that
12 years 2 weeks ago #10838

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

Spam....flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it

B)
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
12 years 2 weeks ago #10839
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Spammer on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

lol im only a member of 2 forums so please enlighten me on how im spamming the internet, considering i followed all guidlines before even posting,.. you guys here in this forum are just a bunch of trollz :laugh:

www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/18-types-of-internet-trolls ;)
12 years 2 weeks ago #10840

Yep,.........I'm a troll, back to my bridge. :woohoo:
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
12 years 2 weeks ago #10841
  • Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re: ARMSLIST help me win a mossberg 500 ,JUST A CLICK

I checked out the troll link and there were at least 3 of them that I thought fit me ... and 13 out of 18 were eldiablo1211!

Too bad he's banned now :(
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by mlotziii.
12 years 2 weeks ago #10849

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!