Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Starting to think about another Semi Auto 308

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Starting to think about another Semi Auto 308

I just got to handle a Sig 716 pistol with the "stabilizing brace". I didn't have a tape but the barrel looked to be about 12 inches long. I bet it really barks! It still felt a little front heavy but not as bad as the full size 716 or the new Ruger .308. If I could purchase pistols in Mississippi it would have come home with me, it's going on my list for sure, a perfect big brother for my PM400! :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 1 month ago #34332

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Starting to think about another Semi Auto 308

Thought we could continue this. Well I got a M99 in 416. As well as a couple others since we opened the last post.
3 years 1 month ago #48092

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Starting to think about another Semi Auto 308

That long range bug bit hard :clap:
I ended up with that P716, then bought a bunch of the Sig barrels for it and made some DI shorties. I have a 260 Remington barrel waiting for me to get it in a saddle, 24 inch so I've been working both ends of the AR scale.
LIBERTY FIRST!
3 years 1 month ago #48095

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Starting to think about another Semi Auto 308

A 24" 260 will reach out there for sure. I still have the LAR8 it is my goto.
3 years 1 month ago #48098

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!