Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

New party needed

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic New party needed

JT, I like Cruz, that said he is new and bears a lot of watching before blanket approval is given. But he seems to a rising star on the conservative scene.

I have been burned, and am far from being alone there by what I thought were conservatives only to discover they were RINO's...like Lugar!

We have an emerging conservative who I feel is headed to the Gov chair here in Texas. AG Greg Abbott, keep your eye on him.

Want to know more about Cruz or Abbott, best best is to sign up for their press releases or Twitter.

I liked a LOT of things about Paul till you get to his views Internationally, WOW, I ran from him because of that. That said, I think I would appoint him in a heartbeat to head the Fed or Treasury...

Our founding fathers NEVER envisioned Congress or the President to do anything other than give of themselves in the service of the people for a few years and move on. NEVER did they think it was career work.

Term Limits:
No federally elected official will serve more than 2 consecutive terms in office and not more than 3 terms lifetime or not more than 18 years lifetime service which ever is longer.

No federal elected official can retire from office and receive retirement compensation for such. Elected Federal service is countable towards federal retirement if they have non-elected civil service eligibility. They can pay into any personal retire program (401k, SS, IRA etc) or federally sponsored program (such as civil service) and withdraw without penalty any funds accumulated while in office, upon leaving office.

Any elected official and their family [brothers, sisters, father, mother, sons, daughters] will have their past 3 tax years audited prior to taking office to establish a baseline of assets and income. Every elected federal official will be audited every year or partial year served in office and audited for a period 5 years after leaving office.

P/VP-OTUS will have his taxes audited every year until age 65.

Monetary or gross asset gains in excess of 50% of their averaged elected office income plus previous 3 years averaged assets and income will be subject to review by an independent federal agency such as the FBI for conflicts of interest. In addition, the results will be submitted to the Congressional ethics committees for further review and investigation.

All federal elected officials will receive full-time status upon taking the oath of office as Federal Civil Service Employees and enjoy and accumulate the benefits as provided any federal employee.

Accumulated leave/sick leave will be paid upon leaving office; eligibility for COBRA etc. will be extended.
11 years 3 weeks ago #22222

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!