Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings

• Thank you received: 153

Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings was created by mrraley

Just going to leave this here...

Warnings of Arrest:
"Attack the issue NOT the individual"

“Fix the problem, DON’T affix the blame”

"Prosecute the position, NOT the person"
11 years 1 week ago #23020

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings

To bad he didn't have to issue 50 and I'm proud of the 14 he did have to issue, this seem's to be something big and we all need to keep an eye on it! :thumbs: for posing these facts.
Keep us informed :clap:
AKAI
11 years 1 week ago #23029

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings

The article says Governor Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota is leading this movement. He hasn't been Governor for three years.
11 years 1 week ago #23030

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings

I am not sure about this: Texas has a large National Guard and I do not believe the POTUS has the authority to Nationalize them, they in fact do belong to the state. Texas has a complete Division, the 49th Armored Division. NG units have their own rules. Now I do not doubt the Hussein Obama hates this with a passion and does indeed fear them.

I believe there is a fair chance that bammy has no intentions of stepping down at the end of this term...
11 years 1 week ago #23031

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings

Then it would be a civil war.......no... it will be a republican shill next time around, the national party is already putting the rules in place to make it happen for them. :twocents:
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 1 week ago #23040

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings

I do not see a Repub in office before 2024 unless something radical happens. Lets look at Benghazi, enough there now to impeach bama. Impeach, you kidding me, our FIRST Black Prez gets impeached, what do you think the chances are???

If much more on Benghazi comes out he won't be impeached he will go to JAIL (where he belongs).

I talked to a well connected guy the other day and he is not very political due to his position and being surrounded by Dims and what he told me made my jaw drop. Hillary to run as Prez, at the last moment at the Dim Convention she will pick MeShell Obama to her VP!!!!!!!!!! This puts Obama back in the WH. Hillary will be 70+, she steps down and Obama has his 3rd term thru his wife...
11 years 1 week ago #23045

OK, but either way you will have a hard time convincing me they are all not shills for the same "thing".
There is almost nothing that would surprise me except for BIG government and BIG business losing ground, they seem to win no matter who's name is on the placard.
Part of me has a more positive outlook; I've seen a whole new crowd get interested in the actual mechanics of the system. The number of people actually reading our founding documents is going up, a well informed citizen is a good citizen.
Guess I'll have to be ready for whatever...... :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 1 week ago #23046

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by Bootheel on topic Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings

If I remember correctly, right after Obama got into office he indicated his intent to build a homeland force that would report to the executive branch and be equipped similar to the military. Guess he doesn't want the states to organize any defense force that might derail his plans.
11 years 1 week ago #23061

• Thank you received: 212

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings

He's all about suppressing the opposition!
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
11 years 1 week ago #23068

The entire system is about suppression. The new republican party rules are all about stopping any grass roots movement not approved of from high. A very smart old man explained it very simply to me once;" They only fight in front of us."
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Siscowet
11 years 1 week ago #23069

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!