Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings

:I-agree:
Democrats and Republicans are like looking at a Zebra; Some stripes are stark white, some are stark black, but underneath is exactly the same animal.
And I don't trust either.
11 years 1 week ago #23070

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Obama Serves 14-State Governors With Warnings

Much truth in what you say, but you must remember there is a big difference between the two. Granted much of the results is similar, big govt more rules and regs etc.

IMO the GOP has been infiltrated with some extreme as in EXTREME left wing ideologues. Bloomberg of NY is a great example. And he is far from being alone. What needs to be done is to purge our part of them, not likely to happen...Even now we have a major thought taking place that the GOP needs to shift to the left in order to attract more minorities and younger voters. As I told them in a meeting and in one of my OpEds: "we cannot out liberal the liberals". My fear is that is the current movement at the National level...God help us!
11 years 1 week ago #23089

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!