Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

• Thank you received: 529

Million Muslim March on 9/11/13: was created by OleCowboy

Join AMPAC on a Historic Moment on 9/11/13 for Establishing the Humanity and Justice through Civil Rights Movement.
Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Assalam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

"We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 where one million Muslims will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people. "

ampacus.webs.com/
10 years 8 months ago #27962

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by glkingar on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Sounds like a target rich environment (oops did I type that out loud) :naughty:

As for the 9/11 report it has been available for years. See www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

I've read it. Pretty painful read, not a page turner for sure.
Luck is the meeting of preparation with opportunity.
10 years 8 months ago #27966

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Hope they have thick skins, I mean WTF. Are they that fu(*&^# stupid. This is my calm face.
10 years 8 months ago #27967

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

I can tolerate them if they can tolerate me! :twothumbs:
They are obviously misinformed on a couple points, America has bent over backwards to help the muslim world for years, I was involved in training muslims in 1984 and that was all about them getting Afghanistan back from Soviet control. :whistle:
As glkingar stated , the 9-11 report was released years ago. I'd like to hear where they think their civil rights have been violated? :huh: I have a feeling they view their civil rights as the right to create a muslim country here........ :naughty: not happening as long as I still have ammo!
They did get one thing right, the administration has backpedaled on the promise of transparency for sure. :thumbs:
I will vigorously defend their right to march and protest the government, I'm not so happy with the feds myself.........I've got other solutions in mind........
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 8 months ago #27971

• Thank you received: 85

Replied by Dabu on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Well the 9/11 commission report is lacking a lot of info.

I'm really curious about how a fire caused a steel building to collapse at the rate of free fall when jet fuel can not burn hot enough to melt steel.

I'm curious of how a fire caused some very heavy steel support beams to be projected 400 feet into the sides of adjacent buildings.

What really bugs me is how building 7 collapsed when a plane didn't even hit it, and the buildings adjacent to towers 1 & 2 didn't collapse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 10before15
10 years 8 months ago #27999

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Keep in mind the tremendous kinetic energy of an airliner moving at 400 miles per hour, and the fact that energy was transmitted in a split second. Then the fire.
10 years 8 months ago #28036

I don't think the structural beams were the issue, it was the trusses that suspended the concrete floors that began the failure, the conspiracy theories like to confuse the two totally different issues. As for #7, I've yet to hear an adequate answer........that said I have heard no credible evidence that suggest a controlled demolition. I think it has more to do with poor construction practices and the corrupt system involved in the building of the entire complex. Important people made big money when this site was built, I think corners were cut and these important people or organizations could not have this exposed for liability reasons.
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 8 months ago #28041

Siscowet: I have no doubts of the tremendous amounts of energy the planes caused when they hit the buildings. But the fact that the buildings stood for a while after they were hit puzzles me.

jtallen83: If the trusses that support the floors failed, why would the structural steel beams fail if they no longer had a load to support?
10 years 8 months ago #28045

The load of the floors is engineered to be distributed on the structural steel, when they started piling up on each other inside at some point it drug the frame down with it. I'm not a structural engineer but have put similar things together, those trusses not only hold the floor but stabilize the frame, take enough away and down she comes.
Now No 7 has never been explained in a way I can understand it.........I have a feeling this whole thing will go down in history just like the killing of Kennedy.
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 8 months ago #28051

So if the floors started to pile up on top of each other and dragged the central steel core down, how did fragments of the core get launched up to 500 feet away?

Can gravity and fire really do that?
10 years 8 months ago #28058

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!