Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

When the top of the towers are 1000 feet, add the energy imparted by the collapsing floors, and 500 feet is not all that big of a distance for fragments to be projected. Any fragments released before 500 feet of tower had collapsed would be falling more vertical than horizontal to reach that distance. I am not a physics expert, but I think it could be obtained.
10 years 8 months ago #28064

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report
The following content is from an in-depth investigation of the conspiracy theories surround the attacks of 9/11, which was published in the March 2005 issue of Popular Mechanics. That cover story was expanded and published in August 2006 as a book titled Debunking 9/11 Myths.

www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Table of Contents:
Preface
9/11 Conspiracy Theories Debunked
- References
- Reports
World Trade Center Building 7 (WTC 7)
- References
- Reports
Conspiracy Theory Videos Debunked
Debates
Books
Peer-Reviewed Papers
Websites

Preface: The Internet allows ignorance to blossom as it has for the 9/11 Truth movement. To the naive their arguments can seem compelling but when you actually analyze their claims with hard science and facts, they completely fall apart. I was not only trained in computer information systems but also architecture. This is why absolutely nothing about any of the building collapses looked suspicious to me. I have nothing but contempt for the "truthers" who push propaganda on the naive. Their claims are just ignorant: "the WTC fires were not hot enough to melt steel" (they didn't have to be, just hot enough to weaken it's load bearing ability); "WTC 7 fell at free fall speed" (it didn't - it fell 40% slower); "WTC 7 was a controlled demolition" (zero evidence to support this); "Aircraft hitting buildings should leave a cartoon cutout" (hollow aluminum aircraft hitting high-strength, load-bearing perimeter steel columns will leave no such shape) and on and on. I literally laughed out loud the first time I saw "Loose Change" and that idiot Dylan Avery claimed pressure releases from the weight of the WTC towers collapsing on themselves were a controlled demolition. Only someone absolutely ignorant of structural design and engineering would believe these ridiculous claims. Unfortunately this appears to be a significant number of people which compelled me to write this. I give the utmost praise to those fighting this insanity and the cult like movement that is "9/11 Truth". Without their hard work knocking down one conspiratorial claim after the next this whole situation could be much worse. What I have done here is compile a simple reference debunking the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories. Please share the real truth.

www.populartechnology.net/2009/06/debunk...piracy-theories.html
10 years 8 months ago #28065

• Thank you received: 85

Replied by Dabu on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

I'm not a physics expert either. I just find it hard to believe that the buildings fell to the the path of most resistance.

The 9/11 commission is saying it was an inward collapse when you can clearly see the center core structure being ejected horizontally, uniformally floor by floor.

I don't think it's possible to for a structure to completely collapse by damaging the structure above it. The further away from earth you go, the less the gravity of earth is pulling and the less amount of material above you, the less force you have pushing down on you.

If a structure could collapse from supporting the load above it, it could not of been built.

And another thing that really bugs me is how jet fuel can not melt iron, but there was pools of molten iron at the base of towers. So how did it get there?

10 years 8 months ago #28067

• Thank you received: 99

Replied by 10-76 on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Nuke and pave.

(Oh, did I type that out loud?)
10 years 8 months ago #28100

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by 10before15 on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

For the longest time I kept a blind eye and a deaf ear to this subject. Heck, I punched a guy in the face for a saying that G.W. was a sadistic homicidal baby killer that had the nerve to read to school children as cover for his crimes :mad: . I could not and would not except crack pot story of how our people were responsible.

I talked to a retired Major who turned me on to a lot of information. Some of it was total non-sense and then some of it presented some pretty good questions and concerns. I always knew we took the plane over PA, and I didn't have a problem with that, because it had to be done.
But I fear a more divisive group is responsible for the 9/11 attacks now and after hearing Kissenger's speech(plan) at the Bill meetings it all makes sense.

I could be wrong, but I (We) will never know. Heck, what happen to J.F.K.? Nobody knows because Presidents keep sealing the official records.

It's not paranoia if it's really happening.
10 years 8 months ago #28111

• Thank you received: 25

Replied by bipe215 on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Dabu,

Do you really think that a student pilot can pinpoint the spot in a 110 story building where an explosive charge has been placed, and put an airliner on that spot?

Do you really believe that out of scores of people required to pull off what you're suggesting, no one has come forward to claim their million dollar book deal?

Steve
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by bipe215.
10 years 8 months ago #28113

• Thank you received: 85

Replied by Dabu on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Now I hear there's going to be a counter protest in DC on 9/11. Bikers are going to harass the muslims.

Great opportunity for some thing bad to happen. And more laws to get passed for "safety"
10 years 8 months ago #28114

• Thank you received: 11

Replied by mardad on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Six trivia questions to see how much history you know.

Be honest, it's kind’a fun and revealing. If you don't know

the answer make your best guess. Answer all the questions

(no cheating) before looking at the answers.

Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of

the common good."

A. Karl Marx

B. Adolph Hitler

C. Joseph Stalin

D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few,

by the few, and for the few... and to replace it with shared responsibility

… for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin

B. Mussolini

C. Idi Amin

D. None of the Above

3) "(We) .....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something

has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev

B. Josef Goebbels

C. Boris Yeltsin

D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to

give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung

B. Hugo Chavez

C. Kim Jong Il

D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx

B. Lenin

C. Molotov

D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most

profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet

B. Milosevic

C. Saddam Hussein

D. None of the above

Scroll down for answers

Answers

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
10 years 8 months ago #28132

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

My Outtake on this is that it is an Insult to the American People...
and for our Government to allow this is just wrong...
All I can say about it is...Anyone up for Target Practice...Oh Dang...
Did I think that out Loud....Shucks...My Bad.. :dry: Sorry... :side:
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
10 years 8 months ago #28134

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Tisk tisk, :naughty: our government has no business stopping any peaceful demonstration period, it might be you they stop next time........ :twocents:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 8 months ago #28138

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!