Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

• Thank you received: 85

Replied by Dabu on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

I don't understand how you can say people practicing the 2nd amendment is great and you say people practicing the 1st amendment is an insult to the American people. It's on the same piece of paper you know?

Of course a million muslims walking around makes everyone feel uncomfortable. But as long as they don't use any suicide vests or car bombs, then what harm can they do?
10 years 8 months ago #28154

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Gator on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

On 9-11 !!
Sounds like they are trying to start some thing they cant handle !
10 years 8 months ago #28166

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

The toughest time to practice democracy is when we don't like what a group stands for, and don't agree with what they say. If and when they cross the line and advocate insurrection, then it becomes another story. Until then, they are guaranteed the same freedoms of the Bill of Rights as we are, even if I don't like what they are saying. I have no doubt they will cross the line in the future, but until then march away as long as they don't break any laws.
10 years 8 months ago #28168

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

I have no problem with them marching just pick another day. If you think you can attack and kill americans in the name of your religion and then celebrate that attack on the same day by marching on our capital. Then go F*&^ yourself, and don't cry if there is a backlash.
10 years 8 months ago #28179

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

It does seem to be rubbing salt in a wound, they can do it but it does seem obvious they are not trying to make nice with the ones wounded. They can demonstrate away, it will not help their cause.
I worry about those that call for a stop to it, I've never been a fan of the flag burning demonstrations but I would hate to see the bra burning demonstrations stop! :whistle:
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 8 months ago #28187

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Sounds like they changed the name from "MILLION MUSLIM MARCH", now it is something like "MILLION AMERICANS AGAINST FEAR". I also heard the Million Biker thing has been denied a permit. The DC police say it is a manpower issue, think they saw some trouble coming!
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 7 months ago #28627

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Bikers DON'T need no stinking police to help them out...
10 years 7 months ago #28634

I have my popcorn ready. And I think both events are dumb. Everyone thats going to be there is American right?

So a bunch of Americans are going to show up in DC, one group riding bikes and the other group who are tired of being picked on.

Christianity isn't bad just because there's a few retards like the westburo baptist church.

Islam isn't bad just because there's a few retards like al qaeda

Why can't we get along?
10 years 7 months ago #28635

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Yea, sure, lets hold pinkys and sing goom by ah
10 years 7 months ago #28637

haha, besides making people touch each other and sing songs is there any better solution?
10 years 7 months ago #28638

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!