Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

You Think You Have it Bad...

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Re: You Think You Have it Bad...

My father has lived south of Gavins Point dam, across the river from Vermillion, for almost 40 years now so we have made several trips to the spillway in the past. I've never seen anything close to this and we only go when it is running high. If we can still cross the river I'll take the grandkids to see it on the 4th, if not we'll just spend the day breaking in the new Armalite!
If they wanted the river back to a natural state then they are going to get their wish. Along with all the local homes and fishing cabins that are gone is a million dollars worth of sand that was a third attempt at creating a breading ground for one bird or another. They only spent a few hundred thousand each on the first couple attempts and they washed away in a season or two, this last attempt was engineered to last a decade and didn't make a year. Anyone giving odds that they try again? Another example of big government at its finest!
LIBERTY FIRST!
12 years 10 months ago #8006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Re: You Think You Have it Bad...

Wow! Went to K.C. last week what a run around finialy found away around :angry: , the ACOE were out sand bagging at Brownsville, KS> had abot 3' from going over the bridge, but it was open :woohoo: . Guess I'll see whast it is like up north of here going to Souix Falls this weekend :P ! Have to get some of the Big Boomers! you know I like blowing S#$% up B) ! Don't forget national gun buy day, I sugest buying one for the wife also :silly: ! Really nice videos by the way :woohoo: really appericated B) !
AKAI
AKAI
12 years 10 months ago #8021

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!