Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Stainless Steel Media

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Stainless Steel Media

WD-40
Water Displacing and the fourtieth try to His recipes, whoomever it was, I do`nt remember but here is trwo unconventional uses for WD-40.

Two of the craziet purposes for WD-40 include a bus driver in Asia who used WD-40 to remove a python snake which had coiled itself around the undercarriage of his bus, and police officers who used WD-40 to remove a naked burglar trapped in an air conditioning vent.

I bet when the cops shot that burglars nostrils full of WD-40, He clamberd out of that ducting quicker`n a rabbit`d go down a hole when being pursuid by the big bad wolf. :busted: :rotfl:

inventors.about.com/od/wstartinventions/a/WDFourty.htm
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by MrMarty51.
9 years 10 months ago #38326

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Stainless Steel Media

Ok, I know this is a :hijacked: but I got to tell this story now :rotfl:
2 weeks ago I returned to the office to see a guy on his back halfway under my car and a lady standing there wringing her hands. Turns out her daughters pet bunny had hitched a ride with her to work and was now hiding out under a guard apron on my car. You could just barely see a tuft of white hair through a small hole, guess how we got the bunny to exit, that's right,
a shot of WD-40 :rotfl: :rotfl: :laugh: :rotfl:
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 10 months ago #38352

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by sliverflinger on topic Stainless Steel Media

Winter is my reloading time. When I get a batch of brass out of my wet tumbler I put it in one of those bags they sell oranges in and lay it on a heater vent. Helps to raise the humidity, as we don't have a lot here. The bags fit in a small box so they don't take up a lot of space and they're cheap. My :twocents: and worth what you paid for it.
9 years 3 months ago #43846

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!