Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Leupold Mark AR

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by fallenangelhim on topic Re: Leupold Mark AR

Building My Sass, thanks for these videos. Finally picked up a scope. I had to handle them in person. Went to local Bass Pro, played with a Nikon Monarch and this one. WOW!!! Leupold glass are HD vision.

This helped me help with install a lot!!!

Thanks.
11 years 7 months ago #12434

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: Leupold Mark AR

Well I am glad you found one....I know how it goes...it's tough to judge a scope with out looking through it... ;)
I'm Glad my vids helped out...that is what they are meant to do....
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 6 months ago #12460

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Zimms on topic Re: Leupold Mark AR

I currently have the Leupold Mark AR 4-12 mounted on my RRA LAR-8 and I absolutely love it. As one said the glass is like HD vision. The eye relief is excellent. I bought the standard one with a MilDot reticle. I do not have the 55gr adjustment knob. So with that in mind it is just like any other scope, but the price is great for what you get.

I originally looked at the Nikon M-308 and it is nice, but I chose the Leupold for clarity and the overall stoutness of it. Plus the parallax adjustment on it is pretty sweet.

I do like the focus adjustment better on the Nikon though.
10 years 1 month ago #36349

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!