Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

My tricked out Armalite AR10 pics

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by Hot Lead Zapper on topic Re:My tricked out Armalite AR10 pics

Very Nice Troop
13 years 5 months ago #5956

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 96

Replied by txlongshotb4 on topic Re:My tricked out Armalite AR10 pics

I am quite pleased with the accuracy. I've only put 20 rounds downrange so far. My best group was just a pinch over .5 MOA, and my worst was just over 1 MOA. I have yet to get my barrel broken in completely, and I was using some Hornady AMAX 168 Gn. Ammo for my initial shots. I think once I get it broken in good and feed it something a little better, (I've had great luck with Black Hills Match in bolt guns) I will be able to produce those .5 MOA shot groups consistently, which is all I dare ask myself to expect. Breaking in barrels is tedious work.I hate doing it and always have, so if anyone out there has any alternate methods of getting it done, please tell me! As much as I want to, I will resist breaking a single shot with this suppressor until I am satisfied that the barrel is broken in.
As for shooting pigs, I do indeed have plans in the works, but they are for later in the year. With the holidays looming on the horizon and having just returned from Iraq, all of my time is accounted for...It's all I can do to steal away to the range for a few hours. Then there is the fact that it is deer season, and I don't want to spook anyone's deer-nor do I want to try to convince the game warden that I am not trying to poach. That, and it's Winter...and I'll be damned if I am going to spend another Winter night freezing my butt off behind a rifle if the government hasn't ordered me to do so...been there/done that-didn't even get a tee shirt. :huh:
13 years 5 months ago #5969

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by Hot Lead Zapper on topic Re:My tricked out Armalite AR10 pics

This product works well for barrel break-in: Copper Out I
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by mlotziii.
13 years 5 months ago #5974

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!