Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Show off your favorite Semi-Auto

• Thank you received: 19

Replied by dfc5343 on topic Show off your favorite Semi-Auto

Use the front sight aim low all good

I don't have a favorite but use each one for specific detail tasking...
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by dfc5343.
10 years 5 months ago #30997

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 62

Replied by magi on topic Show off your favorite Semi-Auto

Nice frogman...... Will do.... If I can see it....... I'll practice that.......
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by magi.
10 years 5 months ago #31001

• Thank you received: 212

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic Show off your favorite Semi-Auto

Got the Sig configured to where I like.........just need a can now!
The short reset trigger kit is an awesome upgrade, best SA/DA trigger I have ever shot!

This image is hidden for guests.

NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coner
10 years 4 months ago #32795

Novak Colt.........

NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
10 years 4 months ago #32797

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Show off your favorite Semi-Auto

How does the reset trigger work and what are it`z functions, I`ma knott fumbilier wit that systum. :busted: :rotfl:

OOOOOHHHH My dat iz nice, I Likeee, reminds Me of the Colt Combat Commander I used to have. sort of give it to My cousin after a mishap and the barrel shattered, He fixacated it all up real nice with a new barrel an all, says it is the smoothest shoootingk pistol He has ever shot, and, He has shot and owned a bunchofum too.
Tells Me that when He passes over to the other side that that pizdo`z a combing back to Me. I tried to buy it back from Him, but, no dice, He says that I`ll be getting it back anyways.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 4 months ago #32807

The SRT kit gives the trigger a much shorter reset. In other words, when you fire a round, the distance that you have to allow the trigger to move forward is cut in half.

The Novak Colt is awesome because it has "The Answer" it deletes the grip safety.
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by faawrenchbndr.
10 years 4 months ago #32808

Here's another awesome shooter, Miller Custom 9mm built on a Les Baer TRS slide and frame

NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
10 years 4 months ago #32809

Pistol on top is an old Sterling, Mark II, Model:400 in the .380 Cal. It took some work and trials to find the booolitz it liked best, then adjusting the magazines lips to get it to eed without jambing an itiz a gud shoooter now, Mine packum aroun pizdol.

Lower right is the "Old Reliable Rembingtun copy" in a .36 cal, Mine brother bought it from Cabelas and had it mailed to Me. I bought a shoulder holster affair from Tandy Leather, then, took the holzter, before stitching it together, lais it upside down on another piece of leather, laid it right side up on the same piece of leather, drew them out, cutum out, then Mine sister, whoom is verrrrry gud wit leather did all the work on them and stitched them together, I now have a shoulder rig that has two matching holsters, someday I`ll get a .44 cal cap~N~Ball and have matching pistols for the shoulder rig.

Pistol on the let is a "High Standard" Model: 106 Military, "SuperMatic Trophy", Another cousin gave Me that pistol as He has no descendants to pass it down to, On the condition that they never get sold out of My boys posession and that the get passed down to their childrens.
I have yet to fire the H.S. and I have read through the magazine adjusting procedure. by bending the mags lips and consistently using the same ammo, to make it feed correctly without a jamming problems. I belive that this pistol has never been fired.It too has stamped into the receiver, "Giles .45 Shop" Odessa, Florida. Is anyone familiar with that shop ??? The pistol seems to have some mighty fancy sights on it, the grips are different and I think it has an accurized barrel in it too.
Thas all I got fur pizdols. :rotfl:

10 years 4 months ago #32810

This message has an attachment image.

Very nice.......what load does the 36 cal take?
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
10 years 4 months ago #32812

It`s been a while since I loaded the cylinders {I have two spares loaded and primed} and I am thinking the recommended was about 12 to 15 grains of FFF. I tried that load and the balls barely made it to the fifty yard targut, so, I think I loaded them up to 24 or so. My powder flask is in the attic and I am too lazy right now to see where I have it set, but, I loaded the bores so the balls is just flush and it clears the frame too.
Now, with that load, it is more like shooting a .380 and it does make it to the fifty with no problem.
My next thing to do with this will be to grind the front sight so it is just above flush with the top of the barrel, it is way too tall and sighting on the post is impossible the way it is, the balls hit the ground before the fifty is reached when aiming off the top of the post.
10 years 4 months ago #32816

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!