Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Sig P227 vs FNX45

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Sig P227 vs FNX45

Range results 25 yards seated with a rest.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
8 years 7 months ago #45822

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Sig P227 vs FNX45

The FN was defiantly in the running for me also Sisco. In the end I settled on the HK Tactical 45 , as a gift for the oldest son as a graduation present. It just remains to be seen what will go on the grips. While he was totally Gaga for it I am not sure I would buy another. The trigger needs work as far as I am concerned. No problem but I expect more from a sidearm that carries a 1400.00 MSRP. The accuracy is not as good as my rugers, that may be just the 60-80K rounds I have put through that platform. But I have honestly shot better with Les Buaer and STI guns so I honestly think it is not up to par. I plan on shooting it a few more times so we will see. I may have to pick up a FN and compare for myself.
8 years 7 months ago #45824

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Sig P227 vs FNX45

I like the FNX45, but having a flexible grip when you take the magazine out is a little disconcerting at first. Its not much, and it doesn't seem to affect performance. There are some horror story videos on the internet, but I think that is a problem with the Tactical model and backblst of gases down the mag well. I got the blade tec FNP pistol pak and the holster works very well in the paddle mode, very comfortable and easy to wear. I also got night sights but havent put them on yet. Congratulations to your son on his graduation. I have one turning 21 this year. But I know he likes 1911's.

8 years 7 months ago #45850

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!