Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

AR10 with/Timney trigger--first trip to the range

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by recarga on topic Re: AR10 with/Timney trigger--first trip to the range

Question what difference have you seen on the regular AR15 timney and the skeletonized trigger ,
I'm asking because I'm about to order one for my RRA I just loved the one I've got on my AR10T
SO I'VE DECIDED TO PUT ONE IN THE 15
12 years 1 month ago #10483

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by why2dogs on topic Re: AR10 with/Timney trigger--first trip to the range

The Standard trigger is a little bit thinner from front to back. The difference is mostly cosmetic. I really like the look of the skeletonized version. I think it gives the rifle a more tactical, customized look. I have used both styles on the 15 platform. They both are a dream! Break super clean and no creep. Be sure to keep your finger off the trigger until you have target acquisition! I swapped emails with Jeff Dodge from Timney yesterday. He told me to call Amanda at 602-274-2999 and she would get my order going for the AR10 skeletonized unit.
12 years 1 month ago #10485

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!