Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Scope Mounts/ Rings

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by SamXBones on topic Re:Scope Mounts/ Rings

I just don't usually carry a torque screwdriver around, otherwise those thumbscrews may work for me. B)
14 years 1 month ago #3445

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Tackelbarry on topic Re:Scope Mounts/ Rings

I agree with the others that have replied. Your choice should depend on the intended application. I am not interested in removing my scope quickly, so I went with the Armalite one-piece mount. I have a 6 x 18 x 50 Swarovski mounted. I am still breaking my rifle in, but did shoot a 3/8ths inch 5 shot group at 100 yards. Of course, that was prone with a bi-pod.
14 years 1 month ago #3482

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Scope Mounts/ Rings

Well I have to say that I like being able to switch out my optics in a matter of a few seconds with the throw of a lever or two...In all, all my accessories are pretty much LaRue mounts...They are some of the best if not the best for return to zero and the durability that I require in and on my weapons....As for some of the others...(this may piss some off) Arms for example....what they have pulled, suing other companies over BS so they can claim the top of the ladder, well you will never see them on any of my weapons..
One note though....it is nice to be able to strip down my weapons and put them in the case for transport with out having to use a wrench or driver...and if you question the durability of them, besides the video I posted a few back...this one is on their forward grip...I want to see any of the others do this.... :ohmy:
BMS

It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 1 month ago #3503

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!