Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

The Burris XTS-135

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:The Burris XTS-135

Well my friend you are not nuts, it makes me crazy to. In my vids (you can see the line up) they where dead on, but when I got to shoot, I was off abit. I guess that is why they say that, "the bore sighters are only to get you on the paper and as close as possible", I have yet to have a "dead on" sight with them. I have the same thing with my Mark 2. After shooting and dialing it in, the XTS is holding strong, but when I use my method to check it, it was off to the left just a hair. I, myself, have lost my confidence in Bushnell, so I can honestly say I think you will be very happy with the Burris.
Look forward to hearing AND SEEING IT....LOL
BMS.
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 4 months ago #2675

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:The Burris XTS-135

Thought I would add this, I was at my local dealer today picking up some stuff, and we got to talking about the XTS, I told him they should give it some thought as to carrying it. Being it is less than an Aimpoint and better than the Bushnell, anyway he pulled out his book and looked it up, not sure what one he was looking at, but the "suggested retail price" (hold on to your hats) was $359.00. Needless to say I went "holly crap", so the $239.00 that Midway USA has them for is not a bad deal, we all know how the SRPs work anyway....Just thought I would let you all know...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 3 months ago #2760

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!