Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Its YOUR Air Force

• Thank you received: 529

Its YOUR Air Force was created by OleCowboy

10 years 8 months ago #27814

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Its YOUR Air Force

Are we really just going to try and start threads by just posting links? If it's worth posting, it should be worth taking the time to say something about.
10 years 8 months ago #27816

Replied by OleCowboy on topic !

YES! I do that and I do it often on here and other places. Have the rules changed here and no one can post unless they provide an opinion? If so let me know.

I came up thru a military that did not have a diversity day, we were all soldiers sworn to uphold our Constitution and on order close with and engage the OPFOR.

Just recently a FORMER Navy SEAL stood up and stated he was a Transgender. What has been lost in the story I am afraid is the soldier was a FORMER SEAL. I am sure if we met he and I would agree the military is not a place to celebrate diversity, parade your personal sex life in the office or on base. That SEAL was a professional soldier, something that apparently in todays military is becoming a dying breed. We all laughed at Corporal Klinger in Mash, but that was a comedy made for TV and now its becoming reality in our military...

And while you are gathering opinions why don't you ask my buddy Col USAF (RET). Jack was a fighter pilot in WWII and Korea, he was shot down 7 times in WWII, never captured and fought his way back to our lines. Maybe you would like to ask Jack how cute this vulgar display is?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by OleCowboy.
10 years 8 months ago #27818

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic !

Cowboy, you don't need to get all defensive. I am merely saying that if something is worth starting a thread about, you could at least say something about the link you are posting.
10 years 8 months ago #27819

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by Scorobe2916 on topic !

Addressing the alarming number of rapes in the millitary should take priority over DIVERSITY day. These are supposed to be the people you trust with your life, would you trust your rapist or would you hesitate a second and let him get his head blown off???
usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/15/1825...n-rape-epidemic?lite
10 years 8 months ago #27820

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Its YOUR Air Force

Have you ever seen my not say anything??????

You probably have not been a teacher. The purpose of teaching IMO is not get students to learn rote facts which is the domain of most lazy teachers. I taught at the post-grad level and my purpose was to get them to think, cause the reader to ponder the answer.

I can only think of a few things of any substance that are 'true's'. I look back upon my education and I can think of few things I learned that have since been proven incorrect, Columbus did not discover America, the Indians were not the first Americans and we can go down the line.

In this case some may say its controversial subject...perhaps. My stand is that I don't care what you do in your private life and I don't care because its NONE of my firggin business. But what is occurring in America is that YOUR private sex life is being forced upon me and everyone else. Not only is there no place in the military for this but there is no place anywhere in society on the job or wherever. There is nothing anyone can do to convince me this is right in any way...this has NOTHING to do with your choice in life, gay, transgender, don't care. I am results focused. You are either a good soldier or not, good salesman or not. Your focus should be doing a good job not your sex life or much else as far as that goes. I don't care if your kids are scouts or on the honor roll, makes no diff, did YOU MEET YOUR SALES QUOTA THIS MONTH JOE? And NO Joe I don't care if you wear pantyhose and a thong under your suit nor am I interested that you like to suck toes.

What we have here Shark is a govt that is DICTATING our personal lifestyle, who we will like and who we will not. In San Antonio Tex as I type the city is looking to ban anyone from running for a city office that does not support gay and transgender rights. The city will make the determination not you. Therefore if you are a Christian, who believes in the Bible you cannot run for office in San Antonio. This is sweeping the nation...YOU are GUILTY until proven innocent, if you are a Christian you are bad people.
10 years 8 months ago #27821

Replied by OleCowboy on topic !

The military has buried this and have done so because the problem is worse than you may think and its racially based.

Ft Hood Texas, mid 1970's: In the quarters area on post, officer/enlisted. Average, 1 rape per day. I saw the data and its gets a lot uglier that than.

What message is being sent when folks are parading their sex life not just in the open but across the stages and we have sexual diversity days????????????? WTF?

HEY ANYBODY here think Sexual Diversity Day will fly where YOU WORK?

Prediction: I will go on the line and call this: Unless something radical occurs in the US, most of you on here will live to see the day that NO sexual deviation will be illegal. Beastality, underage, will make no diff it will all be in the open and all legal.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by OleCowboy.
10 years 8 months ago #27823

Replied by Scorobe2916 on topic Its YOUR Air Force

Sorry, this is where I draw the line, being a Christian so does not give you the right to judge another group of people for who they are, if you want to talk about following the laws of the Old Testament lets do it and I am pretty sure you are no better than anyone else, but if you are a Christian you believe that Jesus Christ came to earth and died to forgive your sins. Using the bible to discriminate is treading a very fine line, almost like using the Koran to hate another group of people. I am sure you are familiar with John 13 34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
I hope you are the kind of person that is open minded enough to read this and understand this is not a personal attack but that I can take love and forgiveness away from the bible and you can take something else away from it.
:)
10 years 8 months ago #27825

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Its YOUR Air Force

Now lets add this into the mix:

Obama administration using housing department in effort to diversify neighborhoods
By Doug McKelway
Published August 08, 2013
FoxNews.com

In a move some claim is tantamount to social engineering, the Department of Housing and Urban Development is imposing a new rule that would allow the feds to track diversity in America’s neighborhoods and then push policies to change those it deems discriminatory.
The policy is called, "Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing." It will require HUD to gather data on segregation and discrimination in every single neighborhood and try to remedy it.
HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan unveiled the federal rule at the NAACP convention in July.

Read more: www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/08/obam...ty-in/#ixzz2bm29LLtH
10 years 8 months ago #27826

Replied by Scorobe2916 on topic Its YOUR Air Force

Politics is a joke if the people really think they have a say they are kidding themselves, it's all about the Benjamins
10 years 8 months ago #27827

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!