Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Its YOUR Air Force

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic !

Cowboy, I don't disagree with what you are saying in the least so no, it is not ME that is doing this to you or our country.

And no, I've never been a teacher but I've also never gone into rants over a simple request from a moderator. We are thinking men here on AR10t.com which is one of the reasons we enjoy an informative and respectful forum like we normally have and why I made the very simple request to add something in with your link when starting a thread - just as I have before.

I was not asking you to part the seas or pick up a school bus and taking stabs or going off on rants, I would think, should be beneath us at this point in our lives.

One of the things that most men and women on here talk about is how respectful our forum is and I would personally like to see this continue.

Thank you
10 years 8 months ago #27828

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Its YOUR Air Force

I do not see where judging comes into play, we ALL have the right to judge and in fact we do that all the time. Nothing wrong with judging, its how we live our lives and makes decisions. Where folks get into trouble in life is when they take their judgemental conclusions and want to force them on others. But every morning when your eyes open you begin the day long judgement process...do I have bacon and eggs or ham and eggs, take my car or ride my motorcycle, give my sales guy a pep talk or an azz ripping for not hitting his monthly quota.

If you want to have a better world tell them judging if fine but along with that goes the word "ACCEPT".
10 years 8 months ago #27829

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by Scorobe2916 on topic Its YOUR Air Force

Mathew 7 1
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Scorobe2916.
10 years 8 months ago #27830

Here is what I found:

Matthew 7:1-5
New King James Version (NKJV)
Do Not Judge

7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I am not a literalist but rather I interpret the Bible. That said if you read the entire verse what it tells you to NOT do is force your will on others for indeed in many cases you become a hypocrite, of which we have no shortage.

To judge is normal behavior, to act upon it may often be wrong and label you as a hypocrite...this is where acceptance comes in. IMO the most powerful word in the dictionary is the word Accept.
10 years 8 months ago #27831

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Its YOUR Air Force

I don't think it is. The money is used to bring big business along with the agenda, the REAL agenda is making us all equal, not treating us equal as our founding fathers intended. I for one do not want to live in an ant colony be it christian, muslim, or any other faith!
LIBERTY FIRST!
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by jtallen83.
10 years 8 months ago #27845

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Its YOUR Air Force

Not to be politically incorrect, or to hi jack the thread, but what are the chances of the next Air Force bomber being given the nickname "The Raging Queen"?
:whistle:
10 years 8 months ago #27846

I just don't have a lot of faith in our federal government, their track record is not the best in the last 13 years:)
10 years 8 months ago #27848

In my lifetime everything I have seen the govt do has resulted in more race issues not less. You cannot achieve equality as long as we have laws that give one or more groups special rights and privileges that others do not have.

I would be subject to career ending actions were I to come strolling into work and begin discussing my sex life with my wife, but we have passed laws that give that special right to various minority groups, for them its a free pass and the only thing that can come from this is resentment. The administration is divisive and has created class and minority vs the majority strife in this country unlike anything I have seen in my lifetime. As much as the govt may try it cannot legislate thought...
10 years 8 months ago #27850

It wouldn't be a stealth bomber ;)
10 years 8 months ago #27851

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Its YOUR Air Force

Only 13 years? :huh: I think this progressive take on government can be traced back to at least the T.R.-Wilson era, maybe even a bit further. I have no faith in anything federal and I work for them :whistle: I ride my state reps hard in an attempt to keep them honest as well.
I don't think most progressives have evil intentions, it's worse, they have misguided good intentions. Mao killed 30 million in a few short years with "good intentions" They will not see the folly of their ways until it is too late!
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 8 months ago #27852

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!