Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Moby's looking at a new scope.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by fallenangelhim on topic Re: Moby's looking at a new scope.

Where was it available sub $300, I've only seen $309 as the closest.
11 years 7 months ago #12400

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: Moby's looking at a new scope.

I can't resist it....Dude...are we compensating for something...LOL.. :pinch: :whistle: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Just yanking your charging handle my friend... ;)
I have heard good things on them...and to be "point accurate"...your not the only one who can't afford 1K+ for a scope...My Mark 2, I I think I am still paying on...Dam CCs...anyway my friend...nice job...but a word to the wise...if it does not do what you want it to...or have issues...SEND IT BACK..I did that with a couple of CenterPoint scopes I made the mistake of buying...Long story..tell you sometime...
anyway Bro...good on you, Looks total Bad @ss.... B)
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
11 years 7 months ago #12411

• Thank you received: 21

Replied by Moby on topic Re: Moby's looking at a new scope.

Sorry bro I haven't logged in for a bit. I went to google and searched for Midway promo codes. Got a promo code and got it off Midway for $289 with free shipping.
11 years 6 months ago #12435

• Thank you received: 21

Replied by Moby on topic Re: Moby's looking at a new scope.

LOLOLOL....yeah B.M SASS, I may have a little pecker and bad eye sight but I got a bitchin AR!! :P :P :P :woohoo: (it ain't as slick as yours though! Want to swap? LOL

For the money I'm happy at the moment. I did lose the lens cap though. They say they have a lifetime warrantee. I hope so. Now that you bring it to my attention I think I'll go print out the order from Midway.
I think I'm fair at 1oo yards. Need time and training to get to 500. But it's comin.

I can't resist it....Dude...are we compensating for something...LOL.. :pinch: :whistle: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Just yanking your charging handle my friend... ;)
I have heard good things on them...and to be "point accurate"...your not the only one who can't afford 1K+ for a scope...My Mark 2, I I think I am still paying on...Dam CCs...anyway my friend...nice job...but a word to the wise...if it does not do what you want it to...or have issues...SEND IT BACK..I did that with a couple of CenterPoint scopes I made the mistake of buying...Long story..tell you sometime...
anyway Bro...good on you, Looks total Bad @ss.... B)
BMS[/quote]
11 years 6 months ago #12437

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!