Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Favorite handguns.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Favorite handguns.

Ever do any research? I was in meetings the last two days reviewing research grants for aquatic science.
11 years 3 months ago #15890

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by Charlie on topic Favorite handguns.

Some. Most of it is therapeutic monitoring and drug abuse in urine (DAU) work, but about a third is new/orphan drug pharmacokinetics and neurotransmitters.

Back on topic:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

When I'm on walkabout this is one of my favorite pistols. It's a Sig P226 that I got right before the clinton gun ban. I'd had three or four in the shop back in the mid-late '80s but let 'em get away. Push come to shove I knew I had to have one.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

And this is the other one. I bought it from some distributor about 1986. CZ-75s were pretty rare at the time, and I was tickled pink when it arrived. I still feel that way when I handle it. It's a "Pre B", so if you get one just remember that the "B" type mags won't fit (but CZ still makes 'em).

Charlie
"Yes officer, I know I smell like beer. I'm not drinking it, I'm wearing it!"
11 years 3 months ago #15909

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Favorite handguns.

Charlie, Do you use any Dynamic Devices testing equipment, like incubators or transfer equipment? Nice looking steel your carrying their :drool: .
AKAI
11 years 3 months ago #15911

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!