Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

New rifle being built

• Thank you received: 212

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic New rifle being built

Yes Cooper was forcefully removed by the board of directors for the company.
However, everything this company was, before Cooper supported Obamma, was still Cooper.
Yes he has been removed, some of you may not care to hold this against the company. I do!

Was not meaning to piss on the OP's parade, however, it rather surprises me how little people research a product before buying. It would seem as if many here had no clue of Cooper's actions!

Txlongshot'........ Congrats on the new rifle. I would be a bit more excited for you if it were from another maker.
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
9 years 10 months ago #40696

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic New rifle being built

This is one of those things everyone has to make their own opinion about. If he was still involved with the company, it would carry a lot of weight with me. Cowboy has a good comment: Six years into Obama and how does he feel now? I have done some things in my life that people hold permanent grudges against me for, and I hold a few of them myself, so can't blame anyone for that, but the craftsmen who made the rifle are the ones who's opinion would hold the most weight with me, and damn they make a beautiful rifle!
9 years 10 months ago #40700

• Thank you received: 57

Replied by JustMe on topic New rifle being built

Yes, maybe Cooper had to step down as CEO, but how many shares does he hold in the company and therefore is still profiting from it. How could he not know how bad Obama is? It was posted in many, many emails well before the 2008 election and continues. It's an easy cop-out to plead ignorance. Shame, shame, shame on him and others that voted for him.
9 years 10 months ago #40720

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic New rifle being built

My guess is he has 'white guilt' and believed what he said.

I will be the first to say: In my Blog in March of '07 I wrote of all the canidates for POTUS the one guy who impresses me the most was Obama...and if I had to vote today [ 1st of March] I would lean toward voting for him.

WELL it did not take long before I saw thru him like a glass window. I think we ALL hoped he was what he SAID he was, but what we have found out he is a LIAR of the highest order!

Today I would not pizz on him if he were on fire...
9 years 10 months ago #40730

• Thank you received: 57

Replied by JustMe on topic New rifle being built

Hillary is maybe even a worse liar than Obama.

She got fired from the Democratic Convention in her 20s for lying, lied about their Arkansas investment conflicts (her "I can't remember" comments), lied when she ran against Obama in 2008 for the Democratic ticket and then when asked about changing her tune to supporting him, she said "Oh, I was just lying about Obama to get elected", lied about Benghazi, etc., etc.
9 years 10 months ago #40731

Getting back to it. I won't boycott a company because what an ex CEO did six years ago. If that was the case, I would be boycotting half the companies in America, including every national bank. To put it bluntly, the heads Wall Street make Obama look like a choir boy when it comes to lying. And a liar he is. To pick on a small company in Montana because of what an ex CEO did, I won't do it. Wouldn't bother me a bit to buy a Cooper rifle at this point in time. It would bother me to invest money in Goldman Sachs, after what they did to a lot of their small investors.
9 years 10 months ago #40732

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic New rifle being built

Apparently she's been lying all of her life and when I step back and look at the following I would expect nothing less from her....

1. She's a democrat
2. She's a lawyer
3. She's a politician
4. She's a Cliton
The following user(s) said Thank You: OleCowboy
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by NightForce.
9 years 10 months ago #40779

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic New rifle being built

NiteTime, you summed it up REAL WELL!!!!!
9 years 10 months ago #40781

:hijacked:
Gentlemen: to bring it back, Longshot: please give us ongoing range reports as you take it through it's paces over the next few months.
9 years 10 months ago #40812

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!