Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Top 3 AR-10's

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Top 3 AR-10's

Silver, hey that's cool, I have another friend that has a Titan .308 he built, he had some "break-in bugs" but once he got past those, he said it rocks....
I guess the list I posted is my "Dream List", as I said I would love to get my hands on one of each for a week (or two) and do a side-by-side shoot out comparison and write the article on it. Maybe if I hit the Lottery.....I will be able to fulfill that dream...LOL
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 4 months ago #2498

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:Top 3 AR-10's

Silver I understand with most of these guys there are various levals of screwing around with their rifles. I think the thing I don't like the most is where some of the web sites get to be snipping forms and no one gains from the experance. The real problem is most of the boys are basement commandos and haven't been in the real world like dad or myself so I have left the other sites because of that reason. Seeing some of the suprizes amoung other things in the shooting business you kind of get a 6th sense on what will work. I've saw more BS and fired more rounds than most added together on this site. For sure more bullets over my head. We counted over 4 millian rounds through a winchester 97 shotgun and that was before I was 20. Some times I am short on answers but I did'nt learn this trade by not investegating how stuff works. You should have seen Les Baer and me racing airplanes back in the 60s and 70s. Both of us broke ever rule in the book and rewrote alot of it, But thats what you get growing up with some Iwo Jima marines as mentors. Then you remember those stories of the past and when your war gets here you try to out do those before you. I thought interigating my pows with a cordless drill was a good idea and they leaked. Some didn't like it. I think back now and wish I would have built more tractors and stuff than I did. I don't mind passing the gunsmithing do's and dont's along but I do like to make people arrive at the answer by connection of the pieces of correct information. With the students thats sticks with them and there is an accomplishment that will last. And you hit it right on.MSH
14 years 4 months ago #2499

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Hank I uploaded some pictures of a new upper I built for competition on the DPMS frame. You can see how much thicker it is and also there is 2 pictures of the 5" gas system. The first test was 3/8 inch groups at 200 yds. They are in the 2nd page of accessories.MSH
14 years 4 months ago #2502

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by Hank in Arkansas on topic Re:Top 3 AR-10's

MSH, thanks, but I must be missing something. I cannot find pics. Can you give more info on where to looks. Thanks!
14 years 4 months ago #2504

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Go to pictures, go to accessories, go to the 2nd page of accossories.msh

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

14 years 4 months ago #2505

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Merci! I see the pic now. Thanks.
14 years 4 months ago #2507

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Did you see all of them.
14 years 4 months ago #2508

Finally, yes. Thanks.
14 years 4 months ago #2517

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!