Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

WON'T GIVE UP IN CALIFORNIA

• Thank you received: 0

WON'T GIVE UP IN CALIFORNIA was created by 308dsrtdog

HI,
greetings from one of the last legal ar-15/ ar-10 holders in ca. i was building a nat match m1a springfield and a friend at the gun shop told me that you can still get legal ar-10's here ( that aren't immasculated,10 rnd welded in place top loaders that the liberal communists finally let through) i was looking to get more versatility out of my m1a but they are more or less purpose built either good general shooter or match grade, i wanted to have high end accuracy , but still wanted to get a less expensive case of ammo at the gun show and blast off in the motorhome and have some not so serious shoooting. can't do that w/my nat match and not feel like i'm needlessly wearing out all my hard work and money. the ar platform is the only system that can change to meet both requirements easily. i'll be looking to connect w/ other ar-10 builders on where to get parts and so on. as of date i have a noveske lower completed with a armalite national match trigger.
15 years 4 months ago #827

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:WON'T GIVE UP IN CALIFORNIA

welcome! sounds like a solid project you've got going. if you have any in-progress pictures that you'd like to share with us please feel free to post them!
15 years 4 months ago #833

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:WON'T GIVE UP IN CALIFORNIA

One of the things I dread is ever having to move back to California. I just fume at the idea of a state that can't trust me with my AR-10, why would I want to move to such a place. Alas, sometimes for employment etc, one has no choice.
15 years 4 months ago #851

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!