Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Boston Marathon, Bombs & Gun Control

• Thank you received: 529

Boston Marathon, Bombs & Gun Control was created by OleCowboy

Putting on my liberal anti gun cap this now becomes EZ.

Ban Marathons
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
11 years 1 month ago #21772

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Boston Marathon, Bombs & Gun Control

Problem with words like Liberal and Redneck is they get overused as catch alls. I have been called both and I am both in certain respects. How about track down the &€£%#!>!?€£¥ who did this and make them pay? Everyone is in agreement on that.
11 years 1 month ago #21775

Here is something we can all get upset about. I will never spend another penny with any business in New York. They want my business they can move to another state.
menrec.com/tag/new-york-safe-act/
11 years 1 month ago #21776

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Boston Marathon, Bombs & Gun Control

America is under attack from all directions and the "inside" is working to see that they win... :mad:

Thank you for finding and posting that Sisco but WOW do I wish it didn't exist. These are some sad times in America to say the least... :(
11 years 1 month ago #21792

I wonder what crime they charge them with if they get turned in and busted for a "banned" weapon.

Because - if they own 1 "banned" weapon but 25 legal ones, and they then get charged with a felonious weapons crime for having a banned one, they will probably be required, by law, to forfeit ALL of their other weapons completely...

I'm willing to bet the "banned" weapons charge is JUST above the level to be able to do this to make certain that when they DO make an arrest, they can take em all - banned or not... :mad:
11 years 1 month ago #21805

Cuomo is a dictator with Presidential aspirations. If H. clinton doesn't run, he will be trying himself in 2016.
11 years 1 month ago #21806

....During the years of communist reign in East Germany, the government used intimidation to oppress and control its citizens, many of whom hoped for freedom and a better life beyond the Wall. The Stasi were East Germany's secret police force. They used spy tactics like wiretapping to monitor East Germans suspected of anti-government activities. They used interrogation techniques such as sleep deprivation to force ordinary citizens to confess to actions they may or may not have taken, or to inform on friends, neighbors and even family members.

In 1989, an astonishing 173,000 East Germans were employed by the Stasi as informants.1 Journalist Steve Rosenberg of BBC News wrote, "Some calculations have concluded that in East Germany there was one informer to every seven citizens."2 In light of this history, how can trust be restored among people who were betrayed by their government and by each other?...

From Transitional Justice/facing history - tj.facinghistory.org/reading/east-german...ives-others%E2%80%9D
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Sharkey.
11 years 1 month ago #21808

• Thank you received: 51

Replied by VTIT on topic Boston Marathon, Bombs & Gun Control

Better count Remington in on this one:
www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/rem...ng-80m-govt-contract

:banghead: :censored: :censored: Dirtbags. Their quality has been going downhill anyways.
11 years 1 month ago #21810

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Boston Marathon, Bombs & Gun Control

I say we register all pressure cookers and limit the size to one gallon.

www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/16/bos...ressure-cooker-bombs

The analogy would seem relevant. If they just get the pressure cookers out of the hands of unstable people and make sure they limit the size of the possible device everything will be fine........and I've got an oceanside beach house for sale in Iowa.
LIBERTY FIRST!
11 years 1 month ago #21815

I agree Remington isnt the rifle they used to be. Armalite and Savage are my long guns now.
11 years 1 month ago #21819

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!