Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

otino's Pizza Rolls Are a Scientific Wonder

• Thank you received: 78

otino's Pizza Rolls Are a Scientific Wonder was created by That_Guy

Let me set the scene...

The house is cozy and warm, and the alcohol is going down smoothly. I soon get the munchies and go for one of my favorite quick snacks, Pizza Rolls. I lay them on the plate in a organized fashion (because OCD) and put them in the microwave for 3 minutes. I await patiently for the bell, 3 minutes...2 minutes...1.5 minutes... 30 seconds... ding! I rip open the door with the excitement of a small child on Christmas morning. I grab my plate and head to the living room to enjoy my nice cool drink and little delightful treats. I grab one of the crisp little nuggets of joy. It is cool to the touch, almost cold. I am now at a stand still. Do I eat the cold pizza rolls, or wait another 3 agonizing minutes to heat up the meal I so desperately craved? The kitchen seemed to be miles away and I had already sat down (laziness because of the alcohol ) so I decided to power through the cold snack. I popped the icy nugget into my mouth.... I bit down.... OH MY SWEET F#@!*&#! DAMN! Mt. St. Helen erupted all her molten fury into my mouth! My mind went blank and all logic went out the window. Up was down, down was up, and America was dept free. I was gasping for every ounce of cold air I could pull into my mouth to cool the hell fire. Tears trickled down my face and I think I might have peed a little. The buzz that I had from the alcohol was now long gone to make matters worse. I don't know why, but the crispy outside is a damn good insulator! And bud, I know what I'm using in place of Pink Panther when I re-insulate my house. So, let this be a warning to those that underestimate the power of those delicious bastards known as the Triple Meat Pizza Rolls. They may look harmless but they have the power to be extremely dangerous!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83, NightForce
9 years 10 months ago #39844

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic otino's Pizza Rolls Are a Scientific Wonder

:rotfl: good one. Jeno Palucci, the inventor of the Pizza roll was from Duluth, Mn.
9 years 10 months ago #39857

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic otino's Pizza Rolls Are a Scientific Wonder

I can relate, I've burned the skin right off the roof of my mouth with one! :mad:
LIBERTY FIRST!
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by jtallen83.
9 years 10 months ago #39866

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic otino's Pizza Rolls Are a Scientific Wonder

OH man, I feel your pain!! :woohoo:

Not making light of your experience but rather a part of it as we've all been there....a hundred times and counting... The roof of my mouth has a lifetime of scars from an overzealous approach to devouring HOT food.... :banghead:
9 years 10 months ago #39888

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!