Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

New Member Introductions!

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Keller3778 on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Hello all. My names John. I'm from central New Hampshire. I'm the new owner of a DPMS -AP-4 in .308. I look forward to meeting all of you and learning and sharing.

-keller
14 years 2 months ago #2975

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Keller3778, Welcome to the site. I hope you will find it to be a great place to be as many of our other members have...So you have a DPMS, well I am not too knowledgeable on that platform but there are some here that are....This is Don is one that comes to mind, he has a DPMS SASS, and MSH is quite versed in that format and many others, actually if it shoots, I think he knows it. I hope you will find the topics and categories informative and enjoyable...any question you may have, post them up or comments. Again welcome to the site....
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 2 months ago #2976

Replied by RomanIV on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Hi, appreciate letting me join the forum. I have friend who owns an Armalite AR-10 and I really like the rifle; it sure makes my .223 look weak. Hopefully I can learn much here. Thanks again for sharing your time and information. iv
14 years 2 months ago #2984

Replied by Garand69 on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Hello Everyone,

Nice site! Can't wait to wade through the info and learn something about my new rifle.

As my username suggests, I am a huge fan of the M1 Garand and it's younger brother the M14. I recently aquired a few AR 15's for the wife and oldest son, and as often that I am on the firing line as an Appleseed Instructor I have started to reeeeeeally like pistol gripped rifles, so much so I have even half considered pistol gripping one of my M1's.

But a fortunate bit of horse trading with a good freind has netted me an Armalite AR10(T), so the M1 is safe for now until I decide if I like this new fangled contraption (so far it is a definate like!)
14 years 2 months ago #2991

Roman, welcome, I hope you will learn all you need to know to get your heart racing enough to buy an AR-10. Ask and we will answer.
I, myself like to help people if they are interested in obtaining an AR-10, there are other brands out there and they too have a place at our table...so read away and hope you decide to get one...
BMS.

Oh I almost forgot, nothing wrong with the 15, they have their place, I myself am planning to get a M-15 sometime by spring.

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
14 years 2 months ago #2992

Garand69, welcome to the site. I am not to familiar with the M1 or the M14, but there are some here that are, as for your new acquisition of the AR10, I think you will find it as a top performer and as reliable as the M14, well close anyway...LOL
BMS

14 years 2 months ago #2993

Replied by olvet on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

A big Howdy from Texas. I am new to the AR10 .243, In fact I just got it about 3 weeks ago. I have been using my AR15 .223 for some time and like it a lot, but wanted something a little bigger
14 years 2 months ago #3026

Replied by pillsbury on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

howdy all -
Im new to these AR rifles. Just ordered an AR10 - havent gotten it yet. Im interested in sport shooting and maybe some hunting, if I cant find the time.
I'll let y'all knkow when I git my new "toy'. Looking forward to it. I know Im gonna have to git some sights - its flatop.
Thanks, and GOD bless,
PB
14 years 2 months ago #3027

Welcome Olvet, The Lone Star state, we have a few others from down that way, maybe someone close to you...So a .243 you say, I take it we are talking a DPMS then....well we have several others owning that platform, and some very experienced people that can aid you in any questions you may have.....On the optics, not to familiar with that one, but if you look through the optics section you may find some info on it or an alternative you may like better, feel free to post up and see what you may see.....
Again welcome, look forward to your input...
BMS

14 years 2 months ago #3028

Well Pillsbury, Welcome and if I may, how about a little info on what you ordered. What type, you said it was a flat top and you need sights, well if you look through some of the categories you will find that there is a wide array of choices. Feel free to post up question to get some ideas on the types that are available. With our rifles there are certain ones that have to be used depending on the make and model.....Sights, slings and bipods would be a good place to start....We will be glad to help you equip your rifle and look forward to your input and participation here on the site...
Hope you will enjoy what we have to offer...
BMS

14 years 2 months ago #3029

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!