Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

New Member Introductions!

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Juan, we don't actually have a category for bolt actions, I meant that some of the other members have them and do shoot competition..
You said something about 4K can only take you so far....for that you could have one hell of a nice AR-10...or you could buy a SUPPER SASS and maybe a scope.... :lol: .
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 1 month ago #3188

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Bodenjager on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Hello; Fello Armalitenites.
My name is Jo. I bought my first AR10A4 16" in 02, and currently have the 10TCBNF. I love ARMALITE so don't bash them, and we can be good friends. LOL That sed, I look fwd to getting to know everyone. I don't call myself an expert but I am usually well studied, and eager to help. If I don't have an answer I will eagerly research it for you if I can.
14 years 1 month ago #3300

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Welcome to the site, and good to have you. As for bashing the Lion, well I tell you that ArmaLite is .....just kidding ;) :lol: .
Well look around and jump on it....the water is great... :lol:
Again welcome..
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 1 month ago #3307

Replied by The Duck of Death on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Hey and welcome.
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by The Duck of Death.
14 years 3 weeks ago #3693

Replied by The Duck of Death on topic Re:Hey Everyone!!

Hey everyone. I am not too new here but lately I've become somewhat fond of this place. I would like to say first of all Hi.

I have a warped sense of humor and, from time to time, it gets me in trouble but other times it's just downright funny as heck.

Please don't take me in the wrong light.

I love the shooting sports and love to help, as much as I can, anyone interested in getting involved in them.

If I come across as a wiener, well, I am.

I don't mean any harm but do like to yank chains, and love to laugh at myself too...

I like long walks on the beach at night, good movies, white wine and cute puppies...

OOPs, wrong web site.

Anyway... :laugh:
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by The Duck of Death.
14 years 3 weeks ago #3695

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by donkey1984 on topic Re:Hey Everyone!!

HAHA that is funny duck! Well you have already made a lot of posts but if you havent heard it yet( or even it you have for that matter) welcome from all of us!!!
14 years 3 weeks ago #3696

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:Hey Everyone!!

Well Ducky....welcome.
and as for the following.............. :dry:
You said....
Please don't take me in the wrong light.
OK, we will leave the light off.................. :dry:

If I come across as a wiener, well, I am.
OK, so we will put you in a BUN...

I don't mean any harm but do like to yank chains,
Careful what you YANK on, never know what is attached... :ohmy:

and love to laugh at myself too...
What, when you look in the mirror...... :dry: :lol:

I like long walks on the beach at night, good movies, white wine and cute puppies...
Won't touch that one....it is a family show.... :dry:

BMS

Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
14 years 3 weeks ago #3705

Replied by morrisaw308 on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Good Morning All

I have viewed your site for an AR style 308 for the past couple of months and you have thoroughly confused me. Not really. I been shooting before most of you were created. Does not mean I know everything. Far from that. My first encounter was qualifying for Viet Nam. I thought this little rifle will never make it. My MDL 1907 30-06 would shoot rings around anything I ever met. Well times have changed. Got rid of my last long gun early this year and started looking for an AR style. Looked online and everyone says they are the best. Guess what? They probably are in the right hands.
Me, this is new territory. Did alot of looking. Talked to a couple of local gun shops and they wanted to push whatever they had at me. I really don't like that. I read a post that said look at them all before you decide. Best advice I heard. I have a local dealer I been saving to last cause they are really knowledgeable. They had AR, DPMS, and Rock River all 308's. Ar is class but so is the RRA. Price did it for the RRA. Nothing bad bout the DPMS. Pick it up next week. Wanted to say hi and thanks for the advice.
Keep up the good work. Keep the comments coming cause there has to be someone just like me looking at you for guidance.
morrisaw308...
14 years 2 days ago #4028

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

You got a good rifle in the RR so get you some good FAL metric mags. DSA arms has a good deal on a 10 pack. Welcome aboard. Grease the trigger contact surfaces real good so it will breakr in nicely.MSH
14 years 2 days ago #4029

Replied by morrisaw308 on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Will do. Thanks.
I got a package deal with the eotech and 3x mag. Now I got that to learn. DUH!
14 years 2 days ago #4032

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!