Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

New Member Introductions!

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by AR-Ken on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Greetings,
I'm new here and wanted to thank th host for making this site. I bought my first AR (Ar-10A4 I think) and am now in the customizing phase. I've just ordered a colapsing stock and wrench from Armalite and a lower receiver block from Sinclair (Armalite was out).

Anyway, Hi everyone. Any advice is appreciated.
14 years 2 months ago #3066

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by olvet on topic Howdy & Welcome AF-Ken.............

Howdy AR-Ken - from one newbie to another. I have only been a member for 4 days, but I sure enjoy this site and believe you will also.
olvet
14 years 2 months ago #3067

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

AR-KEN, Welcome to our home away from home, I hope you will, as Olvet stated, find it enjoyable and Look forward to your participation in the various categories....We have quite a few with the A4 type and I am sure that we will be glad to help you customize your weapon.....feel free to post a pic in the gallery, complete rifles. If you look through the various categories you will find a wide array of thing to consider for accessories, but if you have any questions, by all means please feel free to post up any questions you may have...
As for our host, I am sure the boss will be along soon and make you feel welcome also....
Again thanks for joining AR10T....
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 2 months ago #3071

Replied by superbee on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

thanks martin i like the site i have only been a member for a couple of days and ithink the site is great.
i have had members helping me out already.
keep up the good work and i hope i can return the favors. :)
14 years 1 month ago #3120

Well SuperBee, since you addressed the Boss on that one, I will let him do most of the welcoming.....But I will say Welcome to the site and I see that you well on your way as to find out what you need to know and becoming an active member....
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 1 month ago #3121

Replied by huntenthusiast on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Hello, my name is Jim and I have a little experience with the AR15 platform and just starting to get parts together for an AR10T build. I'm looking forward to learning about the differences between the two aside from the obvious financial part and the availability of ArmaLite pieces. The search is half the fun.
14 years 1 month ago #3129

Welcome to AR10T, hope you will find all you need to complete your rifle....we will be glad to assist you if we can....For the most part there are a few parts that ARE interchangeable between the 15 and the 10, I will see if I can find the thread....and post it..in the mean time, join in and have fun..
BMS

14 years 1 month ago #3131

Replied by juanjo322 on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

Hello ya'll,

My name is Juan, I am new and glad to be here. I don't currently own any ar15 or ar10 however I do own several wildcat rifles and a few almost-but-not-quite-extinct calibers. My custom rifle is a Predator Customs .308LRT and sports Nightforce 20MOA base and Schmidt Bender PMII 5x25x56 optic. I an not the best shooter or even close but love to shoot and that's what brings me here with, hopefully to share knowledge and experiences with you fellow enthusiasts..

Thanks,

Juan
14 years 1 month ago #3180

Well Juan, welcome, I don't know of any term that says you have to have an AR to join so I guess welcome again....I think there are a few here that would be able to talk to you about your "Bolt", Edge is one that comes to mind.....I know he has some impressive Bolts and as I said a few others....If I may, read around the forum and give it some thought, I think you would really enjoy owning an Auto Loader....being an AR-10 or a variant... ;)
BMS

14 years 1 month ago #3181

Replied by juanjo322 on topic Re:New Member Introductions!

BMS,

Glad to be here, I'll start browsing for the bolt.. :) I would love to own an ar10 though.. in .260 or .308, there are several that come to mind but you know 4k can only take you so far! We'll see..

Thanks,

Juan
14 years 1 month ago #3187

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!