Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Can't Buy Magazines from Armalite Right Now

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by 308WILLDO on topic Re:Can't Buy Magazines from Armalite Right Now

u cant get the followers anymore i have asked
15 years 1 month ago #1131

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by AZMM on topic Re:Can't Buy Magazines from Armalite Right Now

The M14 mag conversions do not have a good reputation for reliability. If they were that good to begin with I doubt Armalite would've went through the expense and trouble of developing the Gen 2s in the first place.

Plus at $50 a pop for AR10 mags its not good economics on my part to buy any more AR10s. Its going to cost me a grand just to obtain enough mags for one rifle as things stand now. I can cut that price in half by going with M14/M1As.

The basic load price of 5 mags for $150 was a large inducement for me purchasing my T model late last October, but Armalite took that price away a few days after I bought mine. If I had known that was to occur I probably would've never purchased the rifle to begin with. Just my luck I reckon, lol.
15 years 1 month ago #1132

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Hillbilly1053 on topic Re:Can't Buy Magazines from Armalite Right Now

Armalite just shipped my four 25 round mags that were ordered a month ago. FYI...
15 years 1 month ago #1158

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!