Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

The president's speech on the Trayvon case...

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic The president's speech on the Trayvon case...

And people trying to do something about it are lost in the enormity of the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 10-76
10 years 9 months ago #27240

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 99

Replied by 10-76 on topic The president's speech on the Trayvon case...

Yes, and the problem as I see it, is the CREATION of this problem of injecting racism into it.

Clear the muddy waters by simply seeing and stating this: remove the color and sex of the (2) individuals involved. One person has gained the upper hand, is sitting on top of the other, and beating the other person's head into the concrete. Deadly force is justified, even for a 3rd person bystander to stop the threat of probable death. Period. Why is that so difficult for ANY aspect of ANY American culture to perceive and understand?

Why create a different drama set outside of the scenario? Good gawd....

Helping African-American men find better pathways? Well, lets see: tell ALL your children, no matter of which color, to not get high and appear to be a prowler after dark? Wow. You dont' have to be a legal/moral leader to state the obvious here. Need to get high and wear a hoodie? Don't leave the house...I don't know ...I see everything in this scenario except somebody taking responsibility. (Besides Zimmerman)
The following user(s) said Thank You: OleCowboy
10 years 9 months ago #27262

• Thank you received: 99

Replied by 10-76 on topic The president's speech on the Trayvon case...

Infidel Body Armor offers Zimmerman AND his extended family free sets of BA!

Nice!

10 years 9 months ago #27274

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!